“Was a great experience until they asked if we were done because they needed our table :(” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Masa Sushi

Masa Sushi
Ranked #18 of 38 Restaurants in Branchburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bridgewater, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Food is fine, price is fine and very convenient but the deal breaker came when they asked my husband and I to leave because another couple was waiting for the table. I have been to a lot of restaurants where there is a wait and in today's time of customer service I have NEVER seen anyone EvER asked to leave! Not very smart customer service, I will never go back and it's a shame because the restaurant is so convenient!

Visited March 2012

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Best Sushi around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Great place. Fresh and large portions of sushi prepared to order. Interesting special combinations. Travel any distance to eat here.

• Visited July 2011
New Jersey
“The Best it gets for Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2009

Very good if not excellent sushi. Very fresh! We had the eel and avacado roll and shrimp tempura roll for appy. My husband and my son had the Love Boat.; beautifully presented. My daughter had the Beef Box. She said it was very flavorful and beef was tender not tough and chewy. I had the pork Katsu which was nicely done. The Green tea is the good kind. It is the Roasted Brown Rice Green Tea. Excellent tea; very aromatic. Waitress was very nice and attentive. Will definitely go back again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very hi-quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2009

very hi-quality

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New Jersey
“Exquisite Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2009

Masa Sushi is indeed one of the best Japanese restaurants around.
The sushi is intricately made, and beautifully presented. Every detail of the presentation will astound you!
The sushi itself is of great quality! The rolls are made well, and the different kinds are very innovative! The fish is always fresh! Sashimi is sliced very well.
Besides sushi, there is a great array of noodles and lunch box sets.
The service is excellent and sincere, and waitresses and the chef are all very attentive to the customers.
Atmosphere is sophisticated.
All in all a great place to dine. I am a regular myself.