“Best. St. Joseph's Pastry at the JERSEY SHORE!!!!!”
Review of Del Ponte's Bakery

Del Ponte's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bradley Beach
Description: Conveniently located right on Main Street in Bradley Beach, NJ. We specialize in cakes for all occasions, Italian pastry, cookies, bread and breakfast items. Open late for all your sweet tooth cravings!
Reviewed March 26, 2018

One of our family traditions is celebrating St. Joseph's Day with a special pasta dish my Grandmother use to make for my Dad and family growing up. She taught my Mother and my Mother taught me so I continue the tradition. A recipe that has been passed down to me which we all love and look forward to every year. The dinner would not be complete without St. Joseph's Pastry and this year I headed to Del Ponte's Bakery for this extra special treat. Needless to say we have all declared that Del Ponte's is still the best bakery around.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Dessert last night was the highlight of the evening thanks to this bakery! The cannolis are great, as is their cream puffs - but those pignoli cream cookies? Wow - they are over-the-top delicious!!! We're sad and glad they're not located where we live - we'd be stopping there often!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018

This is by far my favorite bakery! Every time I'm down the shore, I make sure to stop here. Their italian cookies are the best, but their huge italian rainbow cookie cake with cannoli filling is TO DIE FOR. I think of it daily and can't wait for my next visit!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Great bakery-wonderful cannoli and cakes. Baked goods always fresh with a large variety to choose from. They also have Gelato which is excellent

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Be sure to stop in and get a sweet treat for sunrise the next morning especially the crumb cake and don't pass up a loaf of bread its marvelous with jam

Date of visit: August 2017