“Great hard rolls and more.”
Review of Del Ponte's Bakery

Del Ponte's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bradley Beach
Description: Conveniently located right on Main Street in Bradley Beach, NJ. We specialize in cakes for all occasions, Italian pastry, cookies, bread and breakfast items. Open late for all your sweet tooth cravings!
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Great hard rolls and more.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Del Ponte's is the kind of bakery I grew up with in NJ, and sadly, just can't seem to find now that I live in PA.
As soon as you enter the store, the aroma of yummy baked items greets you. In the mood for a cup of coffee and a single pastry? They can take care of you, and you can enjoy sitting outside at one of the tables and chair sets that are outside for patrons.
Looking for freshly baked bread and rolls? It's here. Oh! The hard rolls. So tasty.
Whole cakes and pies are available - more flavors and styles than you can imagine - custom decorating available.
Just want a single slice of carrot cake? Want to get an assortment of cake slices? They can do that for you. Individual desserts are available, as well.
Italian butter cookies, galore, as well as biscotti in just about any flavor you can think of.
This place is a gem. Believe me when I tell you that they are a treasure and not to be taken for granted. Support them and keep independent, family owned businesses like this going strong. You'll be glad you did.

Visited July 2013

USA
“Traditional family owned bakery”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

You dont find bakeries like this too often any longer, and this place is what every small family run bakery was like from years ago. We love coming to Bradley and hitting Del Ponte's, it's one of the highlights of our stay at the Jersey shore!! Cookies, bread & rolls, pies, pastries, cakes, biscotti, canolis, cheesecake, eclairs...they have it all!!! And it's all DELICIOUS!!!

Visited July 2013
Livingston, New Jersey
“A great bakery”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We love to visit DelPonte's if we need a cake for an event or to just pick up a little dessert. DelPonte's serves up great baked goods. The service is always friendly and efficient. Our favorite bakery!

Visited October 2012
“Always great- Cakes a specialty”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Best local selection of cakes for any occasion. I got the eclairs, cookies, sour dough bread, walnut and pecan danish- and cigar rolls. Great!

Visited February 2013
Denville, New Jersey
“I go there too often!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I can never seem to go to Bradley Beach without going to this bakery at least once, often more than that. From fresh rolls to black-and-white cookies to almond horns to pasties and cakes, this place is a true guilty pleasure. I also should note that the young people working behind the counter are always friendly and smiling, which I suppose I would be too, if I worked there. (I'd also end up weighing about 300 pounds.)

Note: This is not a sit-down place; it's a neighborhood bakery. However, there is a very good pizza place around the corner--also Del Ponte's.

• Visited December 2012