“Fun movie night”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bradley Beach Cinema
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Old time theater, low ticket prices. A fun activity after an early dinner. Wanted to end the evening early to enjoy a full beach day next day so this was a great option.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

What fun; what a history; least expensive movie place in the area. Even the concessions were reasonably priced by movie theater standards. I am a senior but I was embarrased to ask for the senior discount because it is so reasonable.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband I enjoyed this movie theater ..good value .good popcorn .. Just fine for a rainy nite at the avon beach .

Reviewed June 26, 2014

It's a throwback to another era, the art deco design is fabulous and there is nothing better than a neighborhood movie theatre that we fully want to support but we had to stop going there. The entire place needs to be fumicated. And the carpeting needs to be replaced. Better yet, get rid of it all together. Sadly, the theatre smells of bodily fluid #1. The last time my friends and I were there, I had to sit with a scarf in front of my nose. And my eyes stung. We moved our seats 3 times and finally left. We told the attendant on the way out they really need to do something. She apologized and gave us tickets for another performance. We never went back.

2  Thank AMIBelmar
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been going to the Bradley Beach movie theater since I was a little girl. It might not have the most comfortable seats, but it's great that there's still a small town movie theater you can walk to on a summer night if you're staying locally and there's also places you can walk to for ice cream after. They even show first-run movies! Try it, you'll like it.