“Citrico's is first class!”

Citricos Mediterranean Italian Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a terrific dining experience! Food and service is excellent. Daniel, our waiter, was outstanding... he knows the food, the specials, and is very attentive. The appetizer and main course specials were wonderful... you don't need to see the menu... just choose a special. Rice balls are the best. We all ordered specials, from the ossu bucco to the calamari to the monk fish. All were very pleased with our meals.

We had no room for dessert, so we only had cappachino.

This is a BYOB. Salad is included with meal (not ala carte), which is nice. We were there on a rainy Saturday night, but arrived before 6pm, so we did get a table. The restaurant is small, and bustling. Tables fill up quickly between 6 and 7pm, and there is really no waiting area, just a small vestibule.

Still, the ambiance was very nice.. has a NYC feel, but at the Jersey shore.

My favorite restaurant in Bradley Beach!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner there last night (a Friday night in February.) It is a small place that contains tables that are very close together. This is usually not my favorite type of seating but I think that it adds to the experience here. The service is friendly and efficient. The food was good and fresh. We shared a stuffed scallop appetizer and we both liked it. I had a special, stuffed calamari over linguini with a red sauce. The calarmai was tender, the stuffing flavorful. My husband had veal piccata and enjoyed it. It is a BYOB but there is a liquor store next door. Parking is on the street which can be challanging at times. It will certainly be put in our mix and we will be back.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've had dinner here twice now, and both times enjoyed my meal. The atmosphere is friendly and "neighborhoody," and the servers are very pleasant and attentive. Portions are generous, prices are reasonable, and it's a byo restaurant, which also helps keep costs down. Will definitely return.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

BYOB,the tour of Italy was on for Fall,fantastic choices...3 courses ,2 people 35 bucks,bring some extra for a tip, best service in town!I reccomend the eggplant Rollatini,just like Grandmas!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were walking on Main Street and decided to walk in. We got a nice table and immediately noticed that the waiters were extremly accommodating. Any thing within reason was immediately brought to the table. I really liked the free soda refils and the fact we could BYOB. We looked at the menu and decided on one of our favorites, the stuffed artichoke. WELL when the double portion of stuffed artichokes arrived we said we only ordered one. The very polite accommodating waiter said, that they always serve 2 for what you would pay for one elsewhere. Let me say that we thoroughly enjoyed the artichokes and believe me when I say these were the BEST I have ever eaten. For my main course I selected the Veal Parm and Steamed Broccoli. The veal was Large and lightly breaded with nicely melted mozzarella cheese and a vey tasty sauce. The steamed broccoli was large and made just as we like it, there was enough to feed everyone at the table twice. the main course was extremely good and satisfying,and let me not forget that when we were first seated they served crusty italian bread piping hot from the oven with butter or oil just as I like it. We left stuffed and satisfied. We highly recommend Citrico's when ever you are hungry and visiting Bradley Beach. I can't wait to return for more stuffed artichokes. ENJOY.