“Traditional Thia at its finest!!”
Review of Bamboo Leaf

Bamboo Leaf
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We have dined here at least 20 times in the past two years and have yet to not have an excellent experience! Always fresh and served with excellent presentation! A must dine!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place is awesome small but very good food & value, very nice atmosphere it's a BYO. Make reservation always a lot of people! Clean place!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Seemed closest to the real thing we've had in the States. They have a large menu and our choices were all very good. Good sevice too...We'd definitely go again

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The bamboo leaf is great place to eat! The service is very good as the staff is from Thailand and they seem to know their stuff and are very very nice people. I have eaten here for both lunch and dinner and loved it both times. If you are not into Thai food because you think it is too hot or too spicy you are wrong, go here and try this great restaurant. The pad Thai, which is a Thai staple is great, so is the BBQ chicken. The prices may be a little steep but all in all the food is great and I love it here. I will keep going back again and again.

1  Thank jp_1674
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We ate there about a week ago, I originally thought it was a chineese restaurant but was pleasantly surprised by the cusine. The food could be ordered mild, spicy and very spicy. I setteled on a huge bowl of my favorite Wonton and Noodle soup. It was great and so was the service. I also had another noodle dish with a peanut sauce and shrimp.which was exceptional.
There is no liquor license but you can byob and they are happy to give you glasses or what ever you need to keep your booze cold. I would return in a heart beat.