“Great Food at a Great Price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fins TropiCali Cuisine

Fins TropiCali Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: TropiCali (adj) - A blend of flavors unique to FINS, influenced by Southern California, Tropical Island & the Pacific Rim Eat-In, Take-Out, Delivery Relax - Unwind - Enjoy Ask about FINS Catering for your home, office, or just because you're REALLLLY hungry!
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Great Food at a Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been here plenty of times and after trying many different meals I have found that the PCH wrap is the best. Although all the food is really good that is my favorite. Its a healthy meal that tastes amazing and won't break the bank! If you are in the area check this place out! You will not be disappointed!

Staten Island, New York
“Our favorite aprés beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Discovered Fin's a few years ago via lifeguard recommendation & it has become our summertime tradition. Chicken fingers even adults will love! Crab taco, enchiladas & wraps also big hits even with picky eaters. All the food is always fresh. Love the laid back vibe.

Collegeville PA
“Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Decided to stop in here for lunch based on all the positive reviews we've read on the place. Well, I'm going to add to the positive reviews as we really enjoyed the food here! Even my kids who are pretty picky eaters wolfed down their chicken fingers. I had the I had the Naddy Dread burrito and it was quite tasty with the jerk chicken and sweet plantains. My wife had the Tres Amigos with chicken, veggies, and steak. They were all good, but her favorite was the steak. I really wanted to try one of their smoothies, but I was stuffed after my meal. Prices were very reasonable. You order at the counter and then they will bring your food to you at your table. It probably took about 10 minutes for our food to come out as meals are freshly prepared. Can't wait until we head back to the shore as we will definitely be coming here again!

• Visited August 2012
new jersey
“Didn't love it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Everything at Fins just missed by a bit. Too bad. I wanted to like it. I had the taco and it was just ordinary. Nothing special. this is a good place for a quick bite after the beach but certainly not a destination restaurant.

Visited July 2012
New Hope, PA
“Great fish taco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had a fish taco that was very tasty and fresh. Also ate the black bean soup - yummy. Kids had some peanut butter smoothies which they enjoyed. Liked the vibrant atmosphere. Good food fast. Not fancy but fun and fresh. Will go again.

• Visited July 2012