“Superb food. Needs work with hospitality training”
Review of Girasole

Girasole
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Bound Brook
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Superb food. Needs work with hospitality training”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food in this restaurant is excellent. Absolutely nothing negative to say. The bread is great and the garlic olive oil is unique. Chicken/pasta dishes are wonderful and large and the included salad is adequate.
The restaurant is hard to get into - literally and figuratively. The parking lot is so poorly lit I wonder how they don't have lawsuits from people falling. My only real gripe is that the management and wait staff are without joy...and without hospitality training. They really don't make you feel welcome and I've eaten there dozens of times and most employees seem unable to smile. Makes me a little uncomfortable.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rocky P

Middlesex, New Jersey
“Amazing food.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

One of our favorite restaurants, been here many times from dinners with my husband, with friends, baby showers to catering my birthday. Food is just really good and staff is nice and friendly.
My only complaint is when we don't have a reservation and can't get in ha, but that's our own fault thinking we can get in.

• Visited December 2013
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“We are OBSESSED! :)”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My Dad owns a Construction company down the road from Girasole .. we stopped in one day because we wanted something other than pizza or Mama Rosinas. Well with that being said we don't go anywhere else now. We have tried probably everything on the menu and all the specials. We order take out at least 2-3 times a week and try to go out to Girasole at least once a week. The owner is a SWEETHEART! You have to go on the website and read their story about how they got started. This is a 100% Italian owned restaurant with 100% Italian food. It doesn't get any better than this. I have never experienced such GREAT food and GREAT service. The staff is absolutely wonderful and they know the menu and food inside and out. I have not ONE bad thing to say about Girasole. I wish this restaurant many many years of success, it is a wonderful wonderful place and I can not stress it enough!

• Visited January 2014
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Authentic Italian food served in a warm atmosphere, a perfect BYOB for any occasion.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Russo Family keeps the menu fresh. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The service is top notch, knowledgable, friendly, with attention to every detail.

• Visited January 2014
Somerset NJ
“Terrific Restaurant!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great service and very fine food. I've brought friends there and they have thought the same.. I'll
be happy to visit Girasole again and bring other friends.I regard this restaurant as exceptional.

• Visited December 2013