“Closed for lunch”

Stan's Chitch's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Bound Brook
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2012

After hungering for this pizza for years since moving from the area, we were back in town on personal business and went there for lunch at 1 PM. It was CLOSED until 4 pm. Needless to say, we were very dissapointed. With very limited time to spare during this visit, we could not return there at 4 pm.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Cash only, dimly lit and ground sausage. This is the best pizza ever!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Chitch's has been a family favorite for years.
The pizza is fantastic especially the sausage without cheese. Thin crust...fantastic!
But hopefully without sounding like a snob the atmosphere is a little too dank. It probably hasn't changed much over the last 20 years and maybe that's part of it's charm...it's just not for me.
Saying that Chitch's is a regular Friday night stop for pizza.....to go

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Moving to the area from NYC we are always looking for good pizza and when you see a sign that says "Best in Bound Brook" you try it.
Well....... if this is the best, I'll continue to look

1  Thank dduck024
Reviewed June 18, 2011

If you want a good bar pie I guess it's good. I didn't think it was worth the 55 minute wait. It took 25 minutes to get a server to our table after we were sat. It took another 15 for the drinks to come. Our pizza came out and we never saw the server again. I don't usually write a bad review but I gave this place three tries because my husband likes the pizza. To me, it's just not worth the hassle of poor service.