“Great staff”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here again a few weeks ago for business. I'm an avid choice privileges member and try to stay at the Comfort Inns and Comfort Suites whenever I travel. Their new room decor is fantastic and I love their new programs. The Comfort Inn Bordentown didn't disappoint. The staff was pleasant, prompt and very personable. I'm somewhat of a social butterfly and it was great to have enjoyable conversations with the staff members. I talked to Sam, the manager, a few times and that man takes care of his business. I can tell he takes pride in his hotel so it's nice to see the manager taking ownership and rolling up his sleeves to help out. The upgrades to the property have been great compared to staying there last year. I will definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Sam P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

We are delighted that you took advantage of some of the various amenities offered here at the Comfort Inn- Bordentown, NJ. It is always delightful for our Management and staff to hear kind words from a satisfied guest. From each department (management to housekeeping to maintenance), we all will go to great lengths to make sure our guests have the best experience possible. I hope that you consider our location into your travel plans in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had my friends stay at your hotel and they loved it they are gonna stay again when they are in town. The staff was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to friends and my family. The breakfast is wonderful.

Room Tip: Close to great adventure
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel offered everything I needed for the duration of my stay, the staff was very helpful and nice. I had to stay in the area for a work trip and from the time I called to book the reservation to the time I checked out, my experience was as comfortable as staying at home...thanks for making my trip easy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The staff was great! I got stranded at this property due to a car problem, the staff went out of thier way to make sure I had everything I needed. They directed me to the local grocery store to grab some snacks and even called to check on me that night to see if I needed anything while they were out! How awesome is that!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 11, 2014

All I have to say wow with the service!!! the staff was great at this location they even help me clean the snow off my car with out asking. The room that I stayed in was clean and the break feast was great and the price was not even bad so overall I will recommend this property if you need a place to stay over night due to bad weather or just passing through NJ. But the staff made this place shine and I stayed at other hotels paid over $100 dollars, I did not get this level of service with a smile and the willingness to help you. I wanna say thank you to the staff

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and they took care of me and my family. The rooms was nice for what I paid and I will come back to stay again. I would only change the pool being indoor due to my kids and more things for them to do in that sense. But other then that I will come back again

Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed in the Bordentown Comfort Inn last week because I was in NJ for business. The staff was very friendly and made sure to take care of any needs I had, and trust me I have a lot!!

There was always complimentary food available which was very nice as well.

The price was unbeatable.:)

The only complaint I have is that there was not enough food choices in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business