“Welcoming place to stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to stay here after reading a few other reviews on places in the area and comparing prices. We were not disappointed. We were very comfortable and the manager, Chris, was very welcoming and accommodating. Would recommend to others!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Passing through with my family and we stayed here. The prices were good and felt the accommodations were completely acceptable. Nice nite stay

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Stayed with my 2 kids...older hotel but enjoyable stay. Room and bathroom were clean, comfortable mattresses, and decent continental breakfast (same as other Comfort Inn's) Good value and would stay again if we were in the area

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2011

woke up at 5 in the morning to 5 or 6 bed bugs all over our sheets and pillows. we booked this room as part of a wedding deal, so the father of the bride was able to get us a full refund. however, I was appalled and disturbed by how unsurprised and unmoved the desk clerk seemed when we informed him of the situation. he was barely apologetic. I will never stay here ever again and wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. the trauma of being smack dab in the middle of my worst fear ever can't be erased from my memory even with the 7 showers I took the morning after. DON'T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank jlee129
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Pool was small but nice. Rooms were dated but comfortable. Make sure to specifically request non-smoking. My online reservation never asked and I ended up in a very stinky room. When I asked to switch there were no other rooms available. They were able to accommodate my early check-in request.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The nicest looking part of this hotel is the outside picture. If you are looking for a place in Bordentown it will do...Just.
If you don't need to be there I would suggest keep on looking. There are much better for less.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed here on either end of a trip destined for Hershey Park. Husband is stationed at Ft Dix and we are no longer able to get lodging there at the base hotels which we would prefer.
The Pros
Proximity to Ft Dix
Price
Rooms were quiet even with full capacity
Neutral
Rooms were cleaned but could use more attention to detailed cleaning wrappers on the floor near the bed from previous people
Rooms could use some updating i.e. door handle to the bathroom was loose carpet a bit lumpy
Con
Breakfast was called Deluxe but was almost non existent foods not replenished, juice had run out. Second day slightly better but similar issues with slow replenishing of food.
No Military rate. I noticed several Military people staying here for the same reason we did. Given that the Military gives them a great amount of business it would be nice to see a Military rate like I do at most other hotels. I believe the reson there was no Military rate is because they do so much business with the Military families visiting so it brings in more revenue not to give a preferred rate.
Desk Clerk in Afternoon/Evening was on the phone constantly with a social call. This wasn't a random event as she was on the phone both nights we were there and we were in and out of the lobby several times on both stays. There was never a time when she was not on the phone.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family