“Very nice hotel but with one rude employee”

Days Inn Bordentown
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This hotel is very nice and clean. Most of the employees are very welcoming I checked in alittle after 6pm on a Friday and checked out Sunday morning when I checked in wendy was the person at the front desk she is an unprofessional worker very rude only because it was a prepaid room if not I wouldn't have stayed. Rooms were very nice and clean I was pleased. I would come back only if I knew that person wasn't there anymore great hotel need to fire that employee to be the perfect stay for me..

• Stayed: June 2012
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Hotel easy to find and located nearby to food outlets. We chose the hotel on its proximity to Six Flags and it was a great stooping point on our road-trip. Try to eat at Mastoris diner which is a 5 minute drive; Great food, Great price!! There is also a shopping area within 10 minutes North of the hotel.
The room was basic but certainly value for money. Comfy bed = Good night sleep!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The only room left at the Days Inn was a smoking room. So that was understood. A good thing that the day was in the upper 70's (78), because the A/C did not put out very much.But the room was very nice, neat and clean. A little skimpy on the breakfast, but enough to get started on the road and find something else later. A little bit of attention can be given to the landscape around the building.

Room Tip: I always check the room out first before committing, I had to take the room inspite of the A/C, had...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed here twice, two weeks apart, once on the drive down to Florida and again on the drive back. The price was very reasonable and the rooms were clean and reasonably nice. I have no complaints about the establishment and will stay here again next time I drive south. Also many nearby restaurants will deliver here so no need to go hunting food after you settle in.

Room Tip: The business traveler rooms have free snacks and bottled water.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We stayed here during a lacrosse tournament. The room was nice and clean, the pool is fun. Our only complaint is the noise level at night. Since it is a motel, the rooms face exterior hallways so if people are honking or talking, you hear it. Be sure to get a room away from the ice machines.

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank kern22101
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I made a reservation here when my husband returned from Iraq and was flying back in to Ft. Dix.I had arranged for a late check-in, as I didn't know when they would arrive, or when I'd be able to get to the hotel. I even called to confirm my reservation before I left home. I had reserved a queen room, and that was confirmed. When I got to the hotel to check in around 6 (check in starts at 4), they were fully booked and while they had record of my reservation and my late check in, they had given my room away. They had nothing else available.
Upon arriving home, we discovered that despite the fact that they messed up and I hadn't been able to stay there, they had still charged my credit card. It took months of calling to get it refunded. Ultimately, I will never stay there or recommend anyone else stay there either.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katie C
Reviewed June 5, 2011

I stayed here in Feb 2011 for 5 days. I was visiting friends locally in Chesterfield so the location was ideal for me with them being less than 10 minutes away. Upon arrival I was greeted by a nice lady at reception who checked me in. Im not a very good sleeper or traveler so I requested a room that was quiet and away from the highway. I was allocated room 108. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was HUGE! The biggest bed Ive ever slept in and the matress was great. I slept really well every night. The shower was good which is always nice. Hot! There seemed to be a good selection of tv channels but I didnt really spend much time in the hotel other than to sleep. Wi-fi was quick and free which is always a huge bonus. I hate paying over the odds for internet access. The whole 5 days I was there I didnt partake in the breakfast. If you dont fancy whats on offer there is always a Dunkin Donuts right next door or there is a Wawa convienece store just up the street. Both have a variety of edible delights! Although there is a room directly above, i heard no noise the whole time i was there, no noise from the rooms either side too.

i had a great stay and would stay again. The only slight problem we had was with parking. There is plenty of parking onsite but the one night my friend stayed over there was a military thing happening at the nearby base and the hotel was fully booked which resulted in no space for us to park in! we parked in a non-space and moved the car in the morning into an alloted space.

This was my first ever stay at a Days Inn, Id happily stay there again :)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends