Palermo's
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Bordentown
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I've had more than one horrible experience at this restaurant with their extremely rude wait staff and poor food quality. They have no concerns about the customers and food is way overpriced. A waitress yelled at my wife and 7 month old daughter for questioning a bill which ultimately was incorrect due to her inability to add.

If you're planning on going here for something other than pizza, I strongly recommend going somewhere else. Salad seems to be out of a bag, potato skins are burned to a crisp and soaked in oil, chicken wings are the smallest I've ever seen. They charge over $3.00 for soda refills and $10+ for a house salad which is absurd in today's environment.

4  Thank marauders999

Reviewed September 20, 2010

AMAZING PIZZA! Quite possibly the best I've ever had. Very quick delivery as well. If you are in Bordentown or close, you have to try this pizza.

Reviewed May 10, 2010

The best tomato pie and chopped antipasto, a great meal. The sweetest tomatos you've ever tasted. I've introduced all my friends to Palermo's and now they bring their friends and families. Nice, homey, very casual atmosphere, reasonable prices, too. Bring your own wine or beer. Can't be beat.

1  Thank alexischristine
Reviewed October 11, 2009

My family and I have been eating in, had delivery, and take out from Palmero's for over 11 years now. Now as for consistenly providing highest quality food for reasonable prices and relatively keeping the service (servers) seasoned to the needs of customers and patrons, Palmero's is the only restraunt within 25 miles of my home in Bordentown that has given us the least amount of let downs or displeasing situations for the last 11 years. Coming from an Italian family like mine, this is definately a feat very noteworthy. Of course I will rate other places with better tasting food or better prices, but in over all CONSISTENT QUALITY IN EVERY AREA FOR 11 YEARS - PALMERO's Keeps traditions going and always keeps my family coming back. Nothing makes me more proud to say, that Palmero's is the place for overall quality, great tasting food, nice atmosphere, warm and inviting, and has been through tough economic times. Which definately tells you a lot about its character and the character of its management and owners, if ya know what I mean. Bottom Line, If you want reliable Service, Warm Atmosphere, Reasonable Pricing, and Quite Above Average Tasting Italian Dishes and Friendly Management there just in case some does go astray to resolve it to your satisfaction, PALMERO'S HANDS DOWN IS THE PLACE TO EAT, BRING KIDS, COWORKERS, BIG GROUPS, HAVE CATER, OR HAVE THEM DELIVER THIER TASTY DISHES TO YOUR DOOR!

Reviewed October 6, 2008

We have been going to Palermos for about three years. Definitely the best tomato pie in New Jersey! Matter of fact, best Italian food in the area. Cant go wrong by coming in for a great meal, great service, and great people!!

Been to Palermo's? Share your experiences!