All reviews truck stop nj turnpike complimentary breakfast clean pool business trip new jersey fort dix the breakfast area i highly recommend this hotel would stay here again clean hotel nice room easy access staff was friendly hot tub waffles bed was comfortable
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nice staff with comfortable rooms. I stayed in a Jacuzzi room and really enjoyed it. The breakfast is typical Hampton, but the staff was great! Great location off the Turnpike. I liked the hotel. Close to a couple of great diners. Walmart and mall is about 20 minutes away.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My 3 month old SUV was damaged in the paring lot. The response I got when reported to the General Manager was that the parking lot was not the hotel's responsibility, which I find odd since they have a camera system watching it. In any even I will be out the cost of getting the damage repaired. I can not recommend this hotel to anyone based on the uncaring attitude. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed; I think not!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Manager8484, Manager at Hampton Inn Bordentown, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and we will review the issue with our management team. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Hotel was very clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast area was clean and a variety of choices were available. Eating area was comfortable and kept very well. Would definitely stay at this hotel again if in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

this was one of best hamptons i ever stayed at. the staff was very helpful. the room was clean and the bedding was wonderful. i would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. i felt very safe and also the staff was very attentive to our needs.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hamptons are Hamptons Always good. - This one was a really good value and decent property in an otherwise truckstop / trailerpark neighborhood. No complaint except they did not have grits. No grits? No livermush I could live with - but no grits - Its Jersey not Ottawa.

Date of stay: August 2013