All reviews truck stop nj turnpike complimentary breakfast clean pool business trip new jersey the breakfast area would stay here again fort dix i highly recommend this hotel easy access waffles comfortable room very nice hotel hot tub staff was friendly nice stay
Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of the cleanest hotels I have ever been to. All of the staff was great to include management. They provide a nice breakfast and offer it from 6-10 am. Great value for the price. The only negative thing is there is no place to sit outside to relax and/or visit. They have a tiny place outside by the indoor pool. Too small and not enough seating.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Bordentown has a slew of hotels. The Hampton is the best place between bordentown to McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst! Always a great stay ! The staff is great and the breakfast always hits the spot, but if you have to run... There is a bag to go with water, fruit and a muffin.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best bed, best room setup, and best breakfast. Whenever my business brings me to Bordentown I always look forward to my stay here. One time a couple years ago I was overbooked at another nearby hotel, and they tried to sneak a "Smoking" room on me. I left there and came to the Hampton Inn, and even though they were full up the lady working helped by phoning and securing me a room at another Hampton Inn just one exit down on the Turnpike.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I could go on and on about this hotel in a positive way, however I can only describe the hotel/experience in one word..AWESOME!!!..Definitely stay here if you want great service and value for your vacationing dollar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Loved this hotel for our soccer tourney needs. Booked it twice. Staff is so friendly and the complimentary breakfast is the icing on the cake! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The kids loved the pool too! The rooms were also so quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family