All reviewstruck stopnj turnpikecomplimentary breakfastclean poolbusiness tripnew jerseythe breakfast areawould stay here againfort dixi highly recommend this hoteleasy accesswafflescomfortable roomvery nice hotelhot tubstaff was friendlynice stay
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best bed, best room setup, and best breakfast. Whenever my business brings me to Bordentown I always look forward to my stay here. One time a couple years ago I was overbooked at another nearby hotel, and they tried to sneak a "Smoking" room on me. I left there and came to the Hampton Inn, and even though they were full up the lady working helped by phoning and securing me a room at another Hampton Inn just one exit down on the Turnpike.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I could go on and on about this hotel in a positive way, however I can only describe the hotel/experience in one word..AWESOME!!!..Definitely stay here if you want great service and value for your vacationing dollar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Loved this hotel for our soccer tourney needs. Booked it twice. Staff is so friendly and the complimentary breakfast is the icing on the cake! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The kids loved the pool too! The rooms were also so quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jodi C
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We needed a place to stay on our way back to NC from NH and this Hampton was perfect though it didn't start out that way. The first room we were given had a very odd odor and we weren't comfortable sleeping in it. No problem, the front desk transfered us to a new room and it was perfect for the night. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I am a big fan of Hampton Inn. Always a very nice room and the most compfortable beds I have ever experienced anywhere. I found this room to be a little on the pricey side but thats what to expect in New Jersey I guess.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo