All reviewstruck stopnj turnpikecomplimentary breakfastclean poolbusiness tripnew jerseycomfortable staythe breakfast areafort dixi highly recommend this hoteleasy accesswafflescomfortable roomvery nice hotelhot tubstaff was friendlysix flags
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We needed a place to stay on our way back to NC from NH and this Hampton was perfect though it didn't start out that way. The first room we were given had a very odd odor and we weren't comfortable sleeping in it. No problem, the front desk transfered us to a new room and it was perfect for the night. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I am a big fan of Hampton Inn. Always a very nice room and the most compfortable beds I have ever experienced anywhere. I found this room to be a little on the pricey side but thats what to expect in New Jersey I guess.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Solid, dependable Hampton Inn. Very clean room, comfortable bed, as expected breakfast quality and a friendly staff. You will receive earplugs with your soaps and lotions. You will need them. The truck noise is pretty bad (and I am not a light sleeper).

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was part of a two week business trip in the area ... rooms have not been maintained (peeling wallpaper, noisy AC, mold in the bathroom, ... ) ... breakfast area was way too small for the size of the hotel ... literally had to stand in line to enter the food area 1 or 2 at a time ... breakfast wasn't always ready at 6 AM ... weekend breakfast attendant was downright unfriendly (glared at me when I said good morning ... twice) ... could hear the turnpike traffic at all hours ... had problems with my bill and the front desk set a new low in terms of service ... clerk actually refused to talk to me ... complaint filed with Hilton/Hampton Inn

Room Tip: Best thing you can do is choose a room at a different hotel :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This is your typical Hampton Inn. That is NOT a bad thing. The service is great, the staff are friendly and helpful, the beds are comfortable and the rooms are well maintained and clean. It is obvious they put lots of effort in to keep the hotel nice and clean, which is why I never worry when staying at a Hampton Inn, they all have the same commitment to quality and cleanliness, at least from my experience. The only detraction I can list here is in regards to the business that surround the hotel. Now, the hotel of course has no control over that, and they are aware of the problem. Namely that the main road (206) is very busy day or night. On the other side the hotel is a Love's truck stop, night parking, and truck wash, which is also very busy, day or night, with tractor trailers entering, leaving, idling, etc. I found that taking a sleep aid and turning the a/c fan to on greatly reduced the noise from the trucks and made it possible to sleep. Despite that, it was a pleasant stay, a nicely maintained hotel and wonderful hot breakfast, which includes some sort of egg dish, a meat, and a starch, plus your usual assortment of cereals, fruit, waffles etc.

• Stayed: June 2013