“Noisy”

Hampton Inn Bordentown
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed here April 1,2012....room was fine but traffic noise at night and in the morning was not fine.

Room Tip: Get a room away frm main street.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Bordentown

Reviewed March 23, 2012

What a friendly staff. I got lost on the crazy roads of NJ and the lady on the phone at the hotel stayed on with me the entire time. Too nice. Once at the hotel, I found it to be just as I hope. Clean, warm, and great decor.

No disappointments here.. Thanks for another great Hampton Inn experience.

Room Tip: If you are not familiar with the area, be sure to ask for directions. The staff had every possible d...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My stay at the Hampton Inn was a very special one stayed there 2 times.The very special lady that you have working the morning shift by the name of Janet made my stay a very special stay always willing to go out her way to make sure you had enough to eat.Was there New ears and Feb with my brother stayed in New Jersey while visting in New York.Thanks Janet for your hospitalty and the warm smile you always have ,Lots of love ,Jackie

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn overnight after his company Christmas Party. The whole experience was great. We live 1 1/2 hours or so from here so it was nice to not have to make the long commute home! We arrived at the hotel at 1:30pm knowing it was way before check in but hoping that we could at least use the room to change as my husband had spent the morning playing Santa for the kids at the squadron. The staff was really happy to help us. Got us checked in early and very pleasant. It could have been that no one wants to say no to Santa before Christmas but I have a feeling they were like this for everyone. After we changed we grabbed a bite to eat at a diner and went up to get ready for our night out. The staff remembered us and said hi even though they were busy attending to other things. Our room had a jacuzzi tub, was very clean and was quiet. The only down side to the room in my opinion was that the coffee maker was in rhe bathroom which i personally find gross. It didn't bother my husband at all. Neither of us tried the pool or even looked in there do I can't comment on that. My husband went down for breakfast in the morning. I opted to sleep in. All in all it was really a surprisingly good stay. I was a bit nervous having read some reviews but it was totally unfounded. This place is nice.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I stayed in a suite with my daughter and three grandchildren an was impressed at the size of the living room area. The beds were extremely comfortable. My grandchildren enjoyed the pool for splashing around in after a day visitng family. Will definitely book here again when in the area to visit family. Location is excellent with access to the three major roadways in the area. Staff were pleasant and the breakfast was sufficiently complete to meet the needs of the various members of our group. We had a front facing room and had no problems with highway noise. Enjoyed the stay very much.

Room Tip: THe suite was excellent for a family travelling with small children.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank COtravelers2_8
Reviewed December 11, 2011

This is a very nice hotel. Clean and friendly staff. Have staid here before and not disappointed again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Easy to find, right off the turnpike. Everything was clean, amenities were nice. Comfortable bed. We didn't have a chance to try breakfast, but it looked like something we would try. Staff was very friendly. Very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bordentown
Best Western Bordentown Inn
#5 of 11 in Bordentown
Days Inn Bordentown
Days Inn Bordentown
#6 of 11 in Bordentown

Been to Hampton Inn Bordentown? Share your experiences!