“Great food & a great escape!”
Review of Beanwood Latin Bistro - CLOSED

Beanwood Latin Bistro
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I ate here twice. Both times I sat outside in the quaint back patio, very comfortable. The food is mostly organic and homemade. The French toast is not to be missed! Come to this place for a great dinning experience. A little treasure tucked away in little Bordentown, NJ.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The food, the service, and ambiance are excellent. We went the Friday night tapas, and we also enjoyed Paella(Saturday). I have to say is the best Gourmet Spanish Food I've ever had in the US...!!! Oh my God!.. The food was...LIP SMAKING! Definitely, the best Gourmet Spanish Food that I have tried, it was in Beanwood Latin Bristo, New Jersey.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Beanwood is a gem. the food is delightful, fun and delicious. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a dinner down the street and them decided to top it off with coffee, tea and cappuccino. While inside we saw several fruit tarts and pastries. What a nice wrap up following dinner. They also have a patio in the back. This would be very relaxing.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Relaxing environment with a very convenient patio. Great specials including an about to come Paella night.
Recently they started offering different wine flavored.
I will go back to enjoy tasting a very diversified food.