“Very Nice Place To Stay”

Best Western Bordentown Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed for two nights. When I checked in Mike at the front desk was very pleasant and had my paperwork and keys ready. First walked into the room and I noticed there was no hotel smell. You know the closed up smell they all have. It was very clean, bright and smelled like you walked into someones home. The rug looked brand new. The king size bed was so comfortable I did not want to leave it behind. The pool and hot tub were located at the lobby and were so relaxing at the end of a long day at Six Flags. I loved the place. If I go back to Six Flags again I will go back to Best Western.

Room Tip: I believe our room was very clean because it was a king bed and no children stayed in the room. Just...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Cora C,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us and giving us such pleasant feedback. I am happy to hear that you loved every aspect of your stay and enjoyed your Six Flags vacation. I will pass on your compliments to Mike, as our staff is always pleased to hear their efforts are appreciated. Thank you again for taking the time to write of your experience with us. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I came to NJ to spend the day at Six Flags. It's a 4 hour drive from our home so we didn't want to drive home after a long day at the park. We booked the hotel in advance online - it was very easy and quick. It was about 20 minutes away from the park so it was pretty close. We checked in pretty late, after 10 p.m. but were greeted promptly by a friendly employee who must have seen how tired we looked because he checked me in quickly but without feeling rushed. Rooms were very clean - much cleaner inside than the outside would lead you to believe. Good water pressure in the shower and the products provided are Pantene - nice touch!

We were pretty impressed with the breakfast that is included with your stay. Great variety and very good. For beverages they had coffee complete with flavored creamers, tea, ice water and 4 different kinds of juices. For food they had several different cereals, yogurts, bagels, muffins, danishes, english muffins, fresh fruit and a waffle maker. Makes the value of your stay that much better.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant and enjoyable. At Best Western, we pride ourselves on providing clean and comfortable rooms as well as a variety of free breakfast items for a tremendous value. I will pass on your positive comments about our customer service to our staff, as it makes us proud to hear our efforts are appreciated. We are glad your enjoyed your visit to the Bordentown area and welcome you back in the near future. Thank you again for your review. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Have stopped for lunch in Bordentown many times [Town & Country Diner or Mastori's Diner] but this time we needed a room for the night. Mike at Best Western took our late-night call and set us up without hassle. Room was as clean as any fancy 5-star, though the mattress was a bit soft. Free continental breakfast, ample parking, easy access to NJ Turnpike and I-295, and only $89! Great value in a good neighborhood. Historic downtown Bordentown is just a mile away and well worth a visit too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rockwell121
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay and found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. We strive everyday to provide our guests with excellent amenities and rooms all for a great value. I am pleased that you found this to be the case. I will pass on your comments to our front desk associate Mike, who will be happy to hear your feedback. I hope that if you are ever in the Bordentown area again, you will stay with us. Thank you again for your review.Have a great weekend.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I were headed to Brooklyn NY to pick up some antique furniture and wanted to find somewhere reasonably close to NYC without having to pay the NYC $$$$$$.We lucked into the Best Western Bordentown Inn primarily because it had very good access to the NJ Turnpike and we should have continued our lucky streak by buying a lottery ticket somewhere near there. We arrived late (9:30 pm) only to find the night clerk (Mike) doing a great job and putting us in a very clean and spacious room. The property is not high rise/high tech/high price but it is a very comfortable place to stay. Normally I have trouble sleeping in motel beds but this room/bed was very comfortable. Mike was very friendly and directed us to a great Italian restaurant nearby and also to a store where we could pick up wine to go with dinner. GREAT SERVICE. The next morning I walked over to the free breakfast area where I was amazed at how neat and clean the dining area was. The hostess for the area (Wanda) was very helpful and the food was good and very well presented. The waffles were outstanding. I joked with Wanda that (with everything being as neat and clean, great food options and "super service") we must be staying at the Ritz Carlton. All in all, this property is very well run, well maintained and an excellent value for the money. Without a doubt we will stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a room on tha backside of the property overlooking a well manicured lawn area with picnic tab...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hooman42
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you taking the time to review of your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that your experience at our hotel was "outstanding". We strive every day to provide superior accommodations, service, and amenities to our guests for an excellent value. I will certainly share your review with our staff, as we are always very happy to hear that our efforts are appreciated. We hope to see you if you are ever in the Bordentown area in the future. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We were initially put in the "Pet Room", which had a steong , unpleasant odor. We mentioned it to the front desk and were immediately moved to another room. Everything was clean and tidy and we were very pleased with the comfortable beds. Breakfastwas simple but included hot waffles and strawberries. Overall we were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Alaena H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to constantly improve to ensure a better experience for you and other guests in the future. Please accept my apology for the first pet friendly room that you stayed in. I am glad we were able to move you to a better room where you had a comfortable and pleasant experience. I hope that if you are in the area again you will enjoy another great stay at our hotel. Thank you again for your review.