“Very friendly”

Best Western Bordentown Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed October 24, 2012

the staff was very frindly and accomodating. would recommend to anyone wanting a clean environment and great customer service. Location is on a busy highway but all in all is was a great value and i am happy with my stay there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. I am very glad to hear you were happy with your stay with us and would recommend our hotel to others. I will pass on your positive feedback to our staff. Thank you for choosing Best Western Bordentown Inn. We look forward to your future stay!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very nice kept rooms and service was absolutely excellent. Office staff made my family feel comfortable and helped us with every question we had. The rooms were very nice and had a great home feel to them.

Room Tip: Excellent place right off the turnpike with amenities all over
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear you and your family's stay with us was pleasant and comfortable. I will certainly pass on your very kind words to our staff. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Recently stayed one night after visiting the Statue of Liberty, etc. Chose this hotel to be able to visit with a nephew at the Air Force base the next day. The room was clean enough; bed on the softer side, but okay. Bathroom was smaller. We had a microwave/frig. The rooms have outside entry. The biggest problem is that the walls are very thin and we had a noisy, noisy group of 3 boys about 14 years of age in the room next door. They were laughing and banging things against the wall, slamming doors, and had the t.v. blaring at all hours of the night. When it was way past a decent hour to settle down, I called down to the front desk to see if anything could be done and the young man said "absolutely". It quieted down for about 15 minutes and then started all over again. I thought at first they were part of a bus-load of kids staying there; but they weren't. I watched the next morning...parents apparently had reserved two rooms (the parents must have stayed in one and stuck the 3 boys in the room next to us). There was no way the kids had parental supervision...and equally no way the parents didn't know they were being as noisy as they were. Unfortunately, their parents were even loud and obnoxious the next morning though...apparently had complete disregard for anyone else staying at the hotel.. Other guests nearby going down for breakfast did not look very happy or well-rested either. When my husband returned the key, after very little sleep -- I specifically asked him to tell the front desk staff that the people in the room next to us should be banned from staying in hotels. The staff immediately blamed it on the bus-load of kids, and my husband informed them they were not the problem. They asked if we notified the front desk, and my husband informed them we had. While I understand some guests are just "bad guests" and a hotel might do what they can...what I don't understand it that.unlike other hotels, they did nothing to begin to try to make it right...only offered a "sorry about that". Since I myself heavily rely on "tripadvisor" and other sites to guide me in making decisions on where to stay, I can not in good conscience recommend this hotel. I, personally, would not stay again and wish I would have kept my original reservation that I had made in a suburb of Newark that had great reviews. I guess it just depends upon what's important to you...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TXLuv2Travel
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review you stay at our hotel. I am very disappointed to hear that your stay with us a was not a restful one. When we do have a group staying at our hotel, we try to put them in a section of the building away from our other guests. As you mentioned, the guests causing the noise disturbances were not with the group we had here. I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations in handling the noise complaints effectively. At Best Western we strive everyday to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful and restful stay. I'm sorry we weren't able to do that for you. Again, I would like to thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can ensure a better experience for you and other guests in the future.
Please consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with the superior customer service that you have come to expect from the Best Western name.
Please contact me directly for future reservations at (609)-298-8000, ext. 402, so that I can personally ensure your next stay is extra special.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Basic room , good location, clean and worth the $79 charge. I wouldnt go out of my way for this one but if your in the area and need the basic hotel room in a safe clean area then this works.
Has a nice pool,fridge,microwave, and wi-fi in the room.
nothing wrong here ..just a fair price on a fair room

• Stayed: October 2012
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western and sharing your experience with this review. As you point out, we offer clean, comfortable rooms, with a variety of amenities. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and value. I am happy to hear that you took advantage of these amenities and that we met your expectations. At Best Western we are always implementing improvements to ensure we provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future.

Please come back and stay with us again whenever you are in the Bordentown area.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The management was very accommodating and cared for your needs and requests. The hotel came with all the amenities you would need such as a fridge, tv, microwave, free breakfast with waffles, hair dryer, shampoo and a pool. The rooms was clean and the king bed was extremely large. We left our charger in the room and the staff found it for us. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.I am so pleased that we met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us! I have passed on your kind words to our staff and management. Our goal is to always provide exceptional service and value. I do hope that you will return to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I actually stayed here 1 night, and the Days Inn across the street the other night. This place definitely better than that place. Room, bed, safety, quiet, etc etc. were all pretty good. This is a motel, so don't expect too much. However, the free breakfast was great! Hot waffles, plenty of hot drinks. Overall very clean and safe. Recommend easily as a transit motel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay from our fresh hot waffles to our clean and comfortable rooms. Thank you for choosing Best Western Bordentown Inn and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Best Western Bordentown is simply impressive straight from the outstanding customer service right down to its sleek design. This year on vacation with the kids, I chose this hotel as my home away from home and as with most Best Westerns I wasn’t disappointed. During check in there was a discrepancy with my reservation thanks to Cheap Tickets / Orbitz apparently Cheap Tickets book the room in advance with their parent credit card from Orbitz so, imagine my surprise when I was told the credit card reserving the room was declined! That’s right Orbitz booked the room and the hotel had no record of my credit card as I already paid OrbitzThe corporate card on file from Orbitz was declined which could have spelled disaster yet, “Michelle” at the front desk went above and beyond to help resolve everything. She immediately called the number for Orbitz located on my confirmation sheet and when the telephone# was disconnected she took to Google to locate another. It was after 9pm when I arrived and she saw I was tired with my kids, instead of having me stand around in the lobby she told the rep from Orbitz that she and he will continue to resolve the issue and kindly gave me the keys to my room. The room was spacious, clean, and equipped. My daughter absolutely loved breakfast; she said they had the best selection ever ending at 10 when most hotels end 9 or before. My son enjoyed the pool he said the water was cold but he liked that fact it was indoors with a neat design. The only con, NO Wi-Fi the hotel advertise Wi-Fi but the signal is nonexistent that really kilt my plans to catch up on some work yet I got over considering I was on vacation and all..:-) Overall I rate my experience a solid 10! 4 STARS.

Room Tip: Try to get a upper level room, prehaps this will help improve the Wi-Fi signal
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear Blkbty,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Best Western Bordentown Inn. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

I'm glad that Michelle was able to get your reservations issue resolved for you. I am also very happy that you found the rooms to be clean, spacious, and accommodating. At Best Western, we pride ourselves on providing you with the superior customer service that you have come to expect from the Best Western name.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Assistant Manager