“MICHELLE, you made my trip at check-in!”

Best Western Bordentown Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bordentown
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Best Western Bordentown is simply impressive straight from the outstanding customer service right down to its sleek design. This year on vacation with the kids, I chose this hotel as my home away from home and as with most Best Westerns I wasn’t disappointed. During check in there was a discrepancy with my reservation thanks to Cheap Tickets / Orbitz apparently Cheap Tickets book the room in advance with their parent credit card from Orbitz so, imagine my surprise when I was told the credit card reserving the room was declined! That’s right Orbitz booked the room and the hotel had no record of my credit card as I already paid OrbitzThe corporate card on file from Orbitz was declined which could have spelled disaster yet, “Michelle” at the front desk went above and beyond to help resolve everything. She immediately called the number for Orbitz located on my confirmation sheet and when the telephone# was disconnected she took to Google to locate another. It was after 9pm when I arrived and she saw I was tired with my kids, instead of having me stand around in the lobby she told the rep from Orbitz that she and he will continue to resolve the issue and kindly gave me the keys to my room. The room was spacious, clean, and equipped. My daughter absolutely loved breakfast; she said they had the best selection ever ending at 10 when most hotels end 9 or before. My son enjoyed the pool he said the water was cold but he liked that fact it was indoors with a neat design. The only con, NO Wi-Fi the hotel advertise Wi-Fi but the signal is nonexistent that really kilt my plans to catch up on some work yet I got over considering I was on vacation and all..:-) Overall I rate my experience a solid 10! 4 STARS.

Room Tip: Try to get a upper level room, prehaps this will help improve the Wi-Fi signal
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Stefanie S, Manager at Best Western Bordentown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear Blkbty,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Best Western Bordentown Inn. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

I'm glad that Michelle was able to get your reservations issue resolved for you. I am also very happy that you found the rooms to be clean, spacious, and accommodating. At Best Western, we pride ourselves on providing you with the superior customer service that you have come to expect from the Best Western name.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Stefanie Strom
Assistant Manager

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This Best Western was acceptable. By this I mean, when most people travel, they expect a clean place to stay with decent amenities and curteous staff. This Best Western in Bordentown was all of that. The staff we encountered were very pleasant. The indoor pool looked inviting, although we didn't have time to use it. We were in that area for a wedding so all we needed was a bed and shower. When we first entered the room, there was a bit of a smell of mustiness, but not something overpowering. Once inside, you got used to it/didn't notice. Our room was on the backside of the building that sits next to a lake. Possibly reason for a sense of dampness. It's not a new place, but it is adequate for any traveler. The breakfast is an added bonus to the price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KsBug79
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed 2 nights at this Hotel and I have to say it was a wonderful experience. The staff was corteous & very helpful. Dawn the manager went above & beyond.The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, the pool refreshing. Everything about our stay was wonderful especially the complimentary continental breakfast..by far the best I have ever seen.We will definetly return!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank franso5
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The hotel is five minutes from the nj turnpike. Close to Ft. Dix and other area attractions ( six flags). The accommodations were good, indoor pool, included breakfast, staff very pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Frederico022
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This Hotel has a nice set up. The room section is in one building and the Reception, the Restaurant, the Pool and Gym are in another Circular Shape Building. Complimentary Breakfast is served in a large room. You have also access to complimentary Washer and Dryer Machines in the Hotel Section. Rooms are clean and comfortable and quiet (in the back).
I only encountered a little problem, because at reception, they were not familiar with a Free Night Voucher Reservation. I was embarrassed for a while with the situation, but honestly it was settled quickly with the Manager.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank southguy
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I've been at this hotel for 11 weeks (for work). I can't say enough good things about the staff. I had a minor issue with my refrigerator and it was quickly rectified. They are quick and accurate with the Rewards program. The rooms are well cleaned and re-stocked (coffee, towels etc.). Dawn (the Manager), Kim and all their co-workers are very professional and very friendly. I'd highly suggest this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed February 7, 2012

my stay was nice. loved the indoor pool. kimberly was helpful

• Stayed: February 2012