“No reason to go back”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Bordentown
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“No reason to go back”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Impressive looking bar with a nice beer list, but the food was very disappointing. The Buffalo Chicken Nachos had very little chicken and a ton of sour cream, what a mess. The Cheese steak was dry, plus cheese whiz instead of real cheese. I should have listened to the waitress and ordered a crab meal, but I felt like Pub grub. The crab may have been better, but I will never know.

Visited August 2013

Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Incredible food!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

It was tough to convince my 8 year old to go here because it was a crab shack and he hates seafood. However, when you walk in, it has more of a bar atmosphere and it doesn't smell like a seafood restaurant! The food was incredible! The crab fries with the dipping sauce was loved by all. I'm a bit surprised that they don't have a kids menu (they have to order from the appetizer list), and the waitress was pretty bad (my 7 year old had to watch us eat all of our food before his came, and then she forgot one of our mussel orders), but the food was so good that we will definitely go again!!!

Richmond, Virginia
“Give me more Crab Fries!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family and I visited the restaurant on 09 Aug 13. It was our first time there and we were quite impressed. It took us less then 2 minutes too get a seat, that's probably because it wasn't packed. It took about 5 minutes for a waiter to come to the table, which was ok with us; because by the time the waitress came we knew what we wanted to eat. The food came out rather quickly, we were shocked at how fast we received our food. The first thing to arrive were the delicious Crab fries, which is nothing more than fresh fries with old bay seasoning on them, side cheese dip. We ordered the fries because our meals did not come with any sides.The were delicious really salty but delicious still! I ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich, it was ok. It just had a funny taste to it I swore it had alcohol in it , but it was probably my imagination. My son had a bbq burger he loved it and my boyfriend had the chicken wings which he loved as well. Our waitress was very nice and attentive always checking too make sure we didn't need anything. The restaurant was decorated nicely and it was very clean. It's a great place for family and adults. This is what I experienced on my visit and this was my opinion of Chickie's and Pete's. I would recommend this place too others.

1 Thank Descia L
Michigan
“Crab fries a new treat.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

First time here, Burgers were good. Crab fries were new to us and were very tasty.waitress was very attentive, maybe a little over bearing.
Will be back.

Visited August 2013
Millstone, New Jersey
“Fine place to eat and watch a game!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently dined at Chickie & Pete's and enjoyed it! The restaurant is right off exit 7 of the NJ Turnpike, making it convenient when driving through the state.The place is famous for their crab fries, which are thin cut shoe-string fries with crab seasoning. The fries come with a cheese dipping sauce, and I must say it was very enjoyable.......

We also has the philly cheese steaks with are prepared with the same enjoyable cheese sauce and you can add onions and hot peppers to the sandwich. The cheesebuger was also a fine option.

The is a good place to eat when in the Bordentown area, it's the type of place where you can enjoy a meal, have a cold drink, and watch whatever sporting event is on! You can't go wrong here....