“Empanadas and more!”

Under the Moon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Under the Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Bordentown
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Crosswicks
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The empanadas are a great appetizer, and the specials are always delicious. An eclectic BYO with consistent good service, quality food and best of all, they do NOT rush you.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Met a business associate for an early casual business dinner. We stared with empanadas and pooped a bottle of wine. We ordered our entrees when we done and everything went at a comfortable pace. Never had to look for our server. I had the osso bucco and it was decadently tender with a creamy mashed potato side. Huge portion, so I enjoyed it again as my lunch the following day. My associate had a seafood and pasta dish he said he really enjoyed. We shared a dessert because there is no way you can say no if you are sitting anywhere near the pastry case. We chose the coconut cake my English friend called "gorgeous". The perfect adjective. I love their diverse menu that never disappoints. Over the summer months they will turn your bottle of wine into sangria. The atmosphere is great too. Eclectic tableware and great mix of music like jazz, Latino, and some older classics make for a great dining experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Love, love some of the entrees here. Everything tastes like homemade. The meatloaf is great and all the desserts are delicious and are big servings.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is excellent home-cooking and the service is good. The empanadas are a great appetizer, and the specials are usually delicious. It is a BYO so that keeps costs down. However locals say it is getting too expensive lately!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant. I frequently dine in Philadelphia, Lambertville, Princeton, etc. and this place is far better than many of the pricier spots in the area. The atmosphere is welcoming and adorable. The servers are fantastic and attentive. The food is delicious and fairly priced, with MANY choices including vegetarian options. Dessert is ridiculous so save room. I eat here every chance I get!