“3rd visit and counting ...”

Under the Moon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Under the Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Bordentown
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Crosswicks
Hamilton, New Jersey
“3rd visit and counting ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

This restaurant is really good. Not only are all the dinner dishes I've had been excellent, the restaurant is blessed with a fantastic server we've had each time. We were in the other night and all of us had the crab bisque as an appetizer (enough for a meal in itself) followed by various main dishes for everyone. They do not skimp on portions, everything tastes fresh and made to order and served at appropriate temperatures. You will be too filled to get dessert but get it anyway as the choices all look good as you can see them just inside the entrance of the restaurant. My wife and I shared one and still couldn't finish it. Decorations wise throughout the restaurant it's one of a kind. Parking is all on-street and can be challenging to find a place nearby. This is a BYOB establishment.

• Visited December 2013

Florence, Italy
“Just saying. ..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Was there for lunch with a friend. I had the crabcake sandwich and my friend had the Cuban. I was underwelmed, the crabcake was very small compared to the bun. The cuban was just ok. The decor was eclectic and kind of shabby chic. Waitress was attentive and polite.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank flotownlocal
Toms River, NJ
“Great Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great value for lunch. My friend had the soup-sandwich combo. Unfortunately, though they had three soup choices, none were vegetarian, my only complaint. Service and food were very good.

Englewood, Colorado
“Absolutely DELICIOIUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was fortunate to have a friend Gini and her husband, Steve, suggest this restaurant to me. I live in Colorado and was traveling in NJ and planned to meet them for lunch somewhere near Trenton. This is where they suggested we meet. I am THRILLED with their choice! I would never have visited Bordentown or known anything about this restaurant if it hadn't been for them!
I am telling everyone I know about this delightful café and hope that I will be able to visit Bordentown again in the future and be able to enjoy another meal here.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

The atmosphere in this place is one of a kind. The antiques and decor are so tasteful and put together so well. I loved looking at everything right down to the tile on the ceiling. The food was great and the service was impeccable. It's hard to find both great food and great service . Great job under the moon, I look forward to returning to NJ to go here again!