“Dinner at Toscano's”

Toscano's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscano's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Bordentown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Toscano's is one of many restaurants in downtown Bordentown. My wife and I made reservations to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Our meals were very well prepared We started with appetizers of bean soup and salad. The bean soup was served in a hollowed roll filled with vegetables and floating in the bowl of bean soup. I order the crusted salmon. Don't be in a hurry if you come to this restaurant. Good meals are served over time. We spent about and hour and a half at this restaurant. We will be back.

1  Thank pootwattal
There are newer reviews for Toscano's Ristorante

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We recently had the pleasure of dining at Toscanos. We were in town for a family function and my brother in law took us here. We had the sampler platter which was great, clams casino, eggplant rolletini, calamari, asparagus rolls and this great onion bread. Dinner was just as good I had the linguini and white clam sauce and my wife had a stuffed chicken breast with parma ham. My wifes sister said it best "I do not even have to look at the menu linguini and white clam sauce for me". I am a executive chef in North Carolina and the food was fantastic. Thanks again

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went to Toscano's Ristorante for our anniversary. A friend has raved about this restaurant for so long that we decided it was time to try it for ourselves. It could not have been better. We shared two appetizers which we do not usually order, but they sounded so good that we had to order them. One was jumbo shrimp wrapped in pancetta, grilled and served with a mango salsa. Delicious. The other was an artichoke heart stuffed with a gorgonzola mixture served on arugula. Could not have been better. We each had a dinner. I had veal and shrimp bellisima and my husband had a special of butterfish and sea scallops served francaise style with lump crabmeat over angel hair pasta. The sea scallops had to be the largest I have ever seen. Each meal was wonderful and enough for dinner a second night. An excellent salad is served before the main course. Only problem, I was sorry we did not have room to sample a dessert although they looked wonderful (tira misu bread pudding, anyone?). The next time we will have to remember to share one appetizer and leave room for dessert.

The atmosphere was fine, small and cozy, with a nice bar at the front of the restaurant. Try to sit in the upper level, quiet and romantic. Our server was attentive and polite without being obtrusive. Our food was served piping hot and prompt. I actually wish there had been a few more minutes between courses, but we did not feel rushed at all.

The prices are fair considering the quality of the food. We will definitely put Toscano's on our list of special restaurants and we cannot wait to return.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was very good but a little overpriced. The portions are large so you would definitely have leftovers unless you only ordered one or two courses during the family style dinning. The atmosphere was very nice. We sat at a small table next to a half wall and could have used a little more room and privacy. Eating there would be more feasible if they were a "bring your own" restaurant. There was not a good selection of beers so plan for wine.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

toscanos charged my son 78.00 for a steak on valentines day without divulging the the price for the "special". the price for the enire dinner exceded $200.00 for two people. I will never recommend this restaurant again for a friend or family member!!!!

1  Thank Michele R