“the chicken burrito platter is good”
Review of Chili Willies

Chili Willies
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Boonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2014

Thats what I usually get when I go there..to me it is authetic...The quality of the shredded chicken is good..also the rice and beans..

Reviewed June 13, 2014

JUST AWFUL.I eat alot of mexican food and this was not up to par. The prices are very high for such bad quality. I myself am in the resturant buisness and let me tell you these people have no idea how to run a functioning resturant.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Been here many times with the family and we love it ... Burritos are awesome ... I usually get the Hulk Burrito accompanied with rice and beans .. Highly recommend it

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My taco salad must have weighed 3 pounds! It was full of delicious veggies and what must have been a full chicken breast. I made three meals out of it and my hubby had a lunch on it! Waiter was so very wonderful. Parking is tricky.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Best Mexican food around. Huge homemade portions and everything is delicious. Bring your own. Hidden gem. Recommend the chicken tacos.

1  Thank Gregory B