“Call Ahead...Confirm No Other Catering Event Going On”
Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Ranked #18 of 123 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Bella Napoli is really an on-site catering operation for private parties on weekends that happens to be open to the public at the same time.

If you can find a time when an event, such as a communion going on when we we there, is not going on, then a Bella Napoli meal might be more pleasurable. There is no escaping the noise or meal delay.

We were greeted warmly upon arrival...but no one apologized for the long 45+ min delay because the kitchen was backed up or the inescapable noise.

So my advice: call ahead.

Tip: The parking lot is small and valet parking is mandatory...so just park on the street.

3  Thank AisleSeat01

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Came here for lunch. From the appetizers to the dessert was amazing. I had fish which was really good and the penne vodka to die for. Very clean and staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank papsj
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We ended up paying $57 (before tip) for a spaghetti and meatball dinner, an inedible pork loin over vegetables (the veggies were good) and a glass of wine. The reason it was so expensive was because they charged my husband a $10 surcharge to have a Ceasar salad instead of a house salad with his pasta meal. Our server said it would be "extra" to have a Ceasar instead of a house salad, but $10 extra was not mentioned!
When I saw "pork loin over broccoli rabe and asparagus", I never expected two giant boneless pork chops that were difficult to cut.
Service was extremely slow. It took forever to get the water glass re-filled. The last time we had gone to Bella Napoli was before they moved to this location, and we remembered that it was excellent! We were very disappointed to return years later to this experience.

1  Thank June G
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place is great, have been eating at Bella Napoli since they were at their small location. The food is consistantky good, service rocks, and they make the BEST ceasar salad hands down

1  Thank mauinokaoi1973
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food is great ,always fresh and tasty.I like to go there at least once a week with my family..Great staff and place.