“Road trip pit stop”

Gourmet Gallery
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Blairstown
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Road trip pit stop”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

About 14 miles from I-80 in Blairstown NJ is a unassuming restaurant on Main St. Gourmet Gallery is a Sandwhich cafe with a huge array of items on their menu. I had the Thanksgiving sandwich which is everything good about that holiday between a HUGE Bagel half. Delicious moist stuffing. Sweet tart cranberry sauce and turkey. The fried pickle spears were crispy and the horseradish dipping sauce was creamy with a bit of a kick. Their Cuban is tasty as well.

Desserts galore and a quick friendly wait staff. They take MasterCard and Visa only, no discover or America express.

If you are traveling the I-80 corridor this is a must stop.

Dorset
“Gourmet at its best!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

On a wet and miserable day in October 2013, we were looking for a place to have brunch. We came across Gourmet Gallery. What a delightful cafe this is. Smiling waitress and delightful, tasty and quickly-made food. Highly recommended

• Visited October 2013
Cranford, New Jersey
“A lovely cafe with great food and prices”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I wish I could remember the name of our lovely waitress because she deserves kudos. We had lunch on a Wednesday afternoon and she was so accommodating. The Cuban and the Thanksgiving (turkey, cranberry sauce, and more) sandwiches were outstanding as well as my large lunch entree salad. They had outdoor and indoor seating with a cozy country atmosphere. Blairstown is a lovely little town to visit. I wish this restaurant was open during the evening.

• Visited August 2013
Blairstown, New Jersey
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a spot to count on for gourmet food and they've expanded into an adjacent dining room. Never disappoints from unique lunch items, coffees, teas and much more. Cozy seating...

Visited June 2013
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“Everything done right!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went to see a band play across the street at the Historic Blairstown Theater and stopped into Gourmet Gallery for dinner. We were greeted warmly in a charming dining room with beautiful local art on the walls. We were in a large group, and after we ordered, we received complimentary homemade hummus and chips! The tortilla chips were cooked perfectly. A friend gave me a bite from their breaded eggplant with truffles, and I declared I wanted to live there! Perfection! All the plates bought to the table were so beautiful. I had the black bean burger with sweet potato fires. Yum! The portions were generous but not too much. I got to taste the cornbread off the mac and cheese plate and it was the best cornbread I've ever had. I wish I didn't live so far away so I could go back again and again.

• Visited May 2013