All reviewshuge bathroomjacuzzi tubstay there againbagelswawamicrowaveproximityphiladelphiahighway
Reviewed September 12, 2009

I was surprised that this property has a HOJO rating. They are upgrading the property and I would recommend avoiding the place until the upgrade is finished. The pool is great and the bathrooms in the rooms are super large, there are small balconies which are very nice. The closet did not have any lights so it is as dark as can be. The stairs are not safe at all. I will add some PIX so you can see for yourself. Staff was friendly and they do allow pets for an extra $10/day.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2009

I recently went there for one night and thought the stay was comfortable. The staff was friendly and I slept well. They had complimentary breakfast in the morning and I was onto my way.

It looks like they are building something new in the front, maybe a lobby.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2009

My handicapped Dad and his wife came to visit for my son's graduation. They arrived with no electricity. My step mom requested caffeinated coffee in the room 2 days in a row and still did not receive it.On Sunday, they were notified that the electricity was going to be off from 8am until 5pm the following day which was going to be hot and humid day! They would not give them any sort of refund, and would not move them to a facility that provide actual SERVICE that they were paying for. The Hotel staff didn't understand why we were upset. Needless to say, I went and packed them up, and moved them out of that dump! DON'T STAY HERE!!!!! I would have given them a zero but I had to mark something!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2009

we arrived around 9 pm and did not experience the most friendly check in if you know what i mean. The "lobby" so called was very dirty and had 2 random tables in it. Not only does the exterior need a good scrubbing but the stair way and hallways made me want to gag. The parking lot was terrible and almost pitch black. This was all before we reached the room that needed a good cleaning. The entire place smelled like a rotting body. The beds were unbearable and the sheets were disgustingly itchy. The lamp next to the window was broken and if you are 3ft tall the shower head was at a great height. The next morning when we left to check out there was a batch of the worst coffee ever made. I wouldnt let my dog stay here. Do not stay here just because you can save a few bucks no matter what your father says. There were many other places around.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 29, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for about 2 months in October November 2006. I generally stayed from monday-friday and then came back each week. The ONLY reason I returned everytime was because this was the only pet-friendly hotel in the area. The experience I had here was pretty bad.. First of all, the rooms are very different..The first room I was assigned to had a very small bathroom and was pretty dirty, as it was on the groundfloor leaving your curtain open left everyone to stare into your room from the courtyard...The next room I went to had a very large bathroom and all and all I liked that room. Then on another return I was put into another room that was so small that the beds were caddy cornered to eachother with only about a foot between each corner (very odd) the microwave in that room did not work, I complained.. and they upgraded us to a room with a gigantic bathtub.. and i mean gigantic. The last room I went to smelt like cat urine.

The good:
-Water pressure was awesome.

The bad:
-Front desk people were not very friendly
- the complimentary wireless internet was intermittent
- there was an employee who frequented in staring at you while you were on a balcony, or into your windows. very strange
- new jersey section 8 employs this hotel for living accomodations
- the continental breakfast was humorously bad
- while i had stayed there I witnessed three car-break-in's.

I do not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank diverez