All reviewshuge bathroomjacuzzi tubstay there againbagelswawamicrowaveproximityphiladelphiahighway
Reviewed January 29, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for about 2 months in October November 2006. I generally stayed from monday-friday and then came back each week. The ONLY reason I returned everytime was because this was the only pet-friendly hotel in the area. The experience I had here was pretty bad.. First of all, the rooms are very different..The first room I was assigned to had a very small bathroom and was pretty dirty, as it was on the groundfloor leaving your curtain open left everyone to stare into your room from the courtyard...The next room I went to had a very large bathroom and all and all I liked that room. Then on another return I was put into another room that was so small that the beds were caddy cornered to eachother with only about a foot between each corner (very odd) the microwave in that room did not work, I complained.. and they upgraded us to a room with a gigantic bathtub.. and i mean gigantic. The last room I went to smelt like cat urine.

The good:
-Water pressure was awesome.

The bad:
-Front desk people were not very friendly
- the complimentary wireless internet was intermittent
- there was an employee who frequented in staring at you while you were on a balcony, or into your windows. very strange
- new jersey section 8 employs this hotel for living accomodations
- the continental breakfast was humorously bad
- while i had stayed there I witnessed three car-break-in's.

I do not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank diverez
Reviewed March 29, 2006

I stayed here for business for 2 nights. The bathroom was filthy-looked like blood under the sink! The whirlpool tub was dirty. Wouldn't let my dog eat at the continental breakfast-dirty trays for food & rug had old food ground into it. The room next door was always wide open & a homeless man came out one morning.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank Chap
Reviewed March 20, 2005

In March 2005 we stayed here while my husband was on business for 3 days. Bathrooms were wonderful, I've never seen a bigger bathtub, HOWEVER, they seem to be having problems with their telephone system. Got a nice un-asked-for wake-up call at about 6:30 am....and the phone continued to ring from then on...The called "said he was the manager and that they were having telephone problems, and for us to keep the telephone off the hook, the man even apologized for the inconvenience and said we'd be compensated at checkout" So we took the phone off the hook for a while, but everytime we hung it back up, the guy would call again. so we ended up keeping the phone off the hook most of the time there. It really started to make me feel uncomfortable when I asked the manager at breakfast if they had fixed the telephones yet, and he said they weren't having problems.....I told him what had happened with the man calling, and he didn't have any idea on what I was talking about. We ended up checking out a day early and driving home through the night because I did not want to stay there any longer.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled on business
7  Thank Rivergrl
Reviewed April 27, 2003

The place seemed very seedy. Like someone was spying on me or something, it could be my parinoia, but I did not feel safe there. I felt my privacy had been invaded. There are plenty of hotels in the area, take your business else were.

14  Thank Compass6658