All reviewshuge bathroomjacuzzi tubstay there againbagelswawamicrowaveproximityphiladelphiahighway
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Bathroom was dirty toilet had urine stains bed was not made up it was messy great rooms poor cleanliness. Heat did not come on right away it was cold for $100.00 on a Sunday night highway robbery we will find another location to visit. although front desk person was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MARIBER C
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed here on business a few years ago and the same business brought me down again. I brought my dogs with me again this time and since I had a good stay last time, I decided to stay again. They put me on the first floor this time which was much easier than being on the top floor the last time. The room was clean and the size was perfect for what we needed. Two years later, their internet is still terrible. I could only get about one bar of internet and it was constantly kicking me off. I called the front desk and they pretty much just told me that their internet is terrible. So I had to do my work out of the lobby again, which I didn't mind too much because I could get breakfast there too. Would've just preferred to be able to do my work from my room. Also, housekeeping never showed up the second day and didn't even call me until after 4pm to ask if wanted housekeeping. I told them to forget it then, I was fine. Front desk was always very helpful and accommodating. I did see several children around the property this time that looked like they actually lived at the hotel. I'd say my stay this time around was so-so. Not amazing, but not terrible. Will probably stay here again due to the fact that that I can bring my dogs and the rooms are cheap.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business