All reviewshuge bathroomjacuzzi tubstay there againbagelswawamicrowaveproximityphiladelphiahighway
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Like old saying goes "you get what you pay for" is true especially in this case. I stayed in this hotel for one night because I had a wedding in Glassboro. When you enter the lobby there is an overwhelming smell of bleach, which threw me off. The man at the front desk was nice and very informative.

When we entered the room it smelled a little off. When I looked at the bed I was a little perturbed by the comforter. The comforter had stains and cigarette burns (funny thing considering t's a non smoking room). The sheets were clean. The Room was a little dark and outdated.

The surrounding area left a lot to be desired. Ran into some INTERESTING people staying at Hotel.

Would I stay here again? Depends. If I am broke and need a cheap room? Yes. If I had the ability to pay for a better hotel? No.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Loved the balconies. I don't think this hotel had a very good rating, but I was very pleased. Not fancy, but clean, comfy, fridge, microwave, coffee pot, and a BALCONY! Very nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed because my son got married and the reception was at a close location. Room was fine and very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family