“It's a GREAT Diner!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stopped in tonight for dinner since we happened to be in that part of town and it was a great experience. We were seated promptly and the service was good. The menu was extensive and with dinner, you get both soup and a salad bar. I ordered the Chicken Marsala and the portion was huge - after the soup, salad bar and bread - the entree could have been half the size it was for me. My other half ordered the roasted half spring chicken and was very happy with his meal as well.Both entrees were well seasoned and tasty. We both had coffee and no dessert - just no room! Great traditional New Jersey Greek-run diner, classic stainless steel diner on the outside - expanded dining room on the inside. It's well-worn, packed to the gills and filled with great service and great food - what more can you ask for from a diner?

2  Thank Patrick C

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My favorite is the meatloaf dinner with french fries and creamed cauliflower. The salad bar is good also. The service is always prompt and courteous. I highly endorse this establishment, and you should make a point to check this place out!

2  Thank jt08080
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you like the variety of good dinner food, this is the place. Large selection of very tasty daily specials, along with the usual menu items. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. I take out of guest here for lunch and they have always been pleased with their selection.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

While the area, I went to my fellow tripadvisors reviews forwhere a really good breakfast could be had so we decided to check out the Meadows Diner on a busy Sunday morning.

We were seated near the cash register and at times I found it annoying because the straight line was right next to our table, so with that being said we were quickly greeted by a male server whom within 10 minutes we were served our food.

My husband ordered the (4) pancakes and eggs for $5.99 but as previously noted the pancatates are yellowish in color? WHY ALL I know is my husbans commented that my box pancakes at home tasted superior to what he was served he ate them but would not order or suggest this to anyone. I had the (4) french toast with eggs for $5.99 they were alright no powdered sugar for presentation and cooked but on the soft soggy side. We ordered the side of fried potatoes they were very good.

Reviews were that you get really large portions well as for the breakfast menu I did not find that to be true. All in all I will give this an average rating as I have reviewed better restaurants and tasted better.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Large menu to choose from. Waitstaff answered all questions regarding items available. The good was very good and plentiful. The dinners include soup and a salad bar. I would recommend this establishment to others.