“If anyone is looking for GREAT food and GREAT service, then The Meadows Diner is a must!”
Review of Meadows Diner

Meadows Diner
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Blackwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The friendly service smacks you in the face the moment you enter and you feel like you are so welcomed, then the servers are all so pleasant and efficient and the food is the best. I've been there over 100 times and I have NEVER gotten a bad meal. I am addicted to there Monday special, lima bean soup, it tastes just like my Mom use to make, maybe even a little bit better!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The lovely owner of this diner is a woman named Maria. If she's on the premises when you're there, you'll be sure to know it. She'll be "gliding" all over the place greeting patrons and when she speaks to you, you'll think you'd known her all your life.

Next is the menu: Whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you'll be treated to the best food this side of heaven. I live in this town and I eat there often. I'm not a regular, and therefore not a "shill", I'm merely trying to put you onto one of the best restaurants in this area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was pleased with the menu for once an actual diner with plenty to choose from as far as breakfast went. There was four of us ordering, my pancakes unfortunitly tasted more like a cake verses a pancake. The kind of flap jacks I like are never yellow in color like these were. It's not the first time a diner has made pancakes with this kind of batter that does this to such a breakfast favorite, I call it Batter battery. Anyway my son's plate was great, my friend's mother's plate a success then my friend well he was very upset. Being as adament with cornbeef hash as I am about pancakes well to my friend's dismay there was parsley added in the mix to the cornbeef hash. A first time to see such a seasoning added to a classical simple dish as hash, well tisk to hash this ended up being a contraversial conversation turned into a heated argument as to all diner's in Jersey making it this way. When on the contrary we have been to many other places and no parsley was present. It would have been nice if we could have re-ordered it without but the owner informed us that it is premade by the cook and it only comes like that. Other than that the atmosphere of a real diner was there, it was clean and also was seated and served very fast considering how busy this place was. Evertime I pass this place it is busy which is a good sign that they are making customers happy. Not everyone is so crazed about the taste of hotcakes being a certain way or finding parsley annoying yet if you do then hesitate if not then stop in and sure you will like the variety of their menu and their prompt service.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Meadows is first of all VERY CLEAN ALL THE TIME, and one is always treated like family. It is mostly a family run diner and they take pride in their establishment as well as the food. Everything I have gotten from the menu has been very good. Crab cakes, omlettes, and the tuna melts, mmmmm. Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Always greeted with a smile and a kiss hello from the owners. Absolute sweethearts. Will do anything to make you feel like you're part of the family. Daily special and the standards are always delicious. Love the food and Love the Crew.