“Extremely friendly staff - very clean”

Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blackwood
Reviewed August 20, 2014

One of the most friendly staff I have ever met in a hotel. Breakfast was perfect, maid service wonderful, room very clean and updated, front desk employees very friendly. Can't say enough about this hotel. Definitely will use again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Staying at the Hampton always compliments our visit with family. The hotel and staff are outstanding, the location is perfect, the hotel is clean and friendly, helpful. My husband and I will continue to using this facility in the future .

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I would Recommend This Hotel to anyone that needs to stay in the area. it is clean, modern and the staff is friendly. We were first booked down the road at the bw it was a Dump that was not clean at all. We moved to the hampton and found the staff inviting. I was nothing but impressed in how this place was run.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The room was neat, clean, and spacious. Breakfast waffles were delicious. Plenty of choices for breakfast. Free internet access and free parking was a plus. Staff were friendly and helpful. Busy area. Lots of dining places.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to commend the staff of the Philadelphia Area Hampton Inn. I found the staff to be warm, welcoming, and professional. They truly made us feel that they cared about our stay. We were in the area due to a family wedding. Your front desk staff not only provided us with helpful directions to the wedding location, but also offered to take pictures of our family when we were all dressed up and ready to go to the wedding! Clearly, this is a staff that cares about its guests!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I stayed at this Hampton Inn as an overnight destress escape from a few crazy weeks at work. I booked the hotel as it had a jacuzzi suite that I thought would be very relaxing -- and I was looking forward to locking myself into my own private get-away --- and enjoy the quiet -- From the time I came in -- the front desk staff was not professional --They were busy with a lunch delivery order for the employees -- and sorting out who owed who what while I waited to be taken care of. I was not offered the normal "bottles of water" for the Hilton Honors guest (I am a Gold Member -- based on how much I travel for work and usually love staying at Hilton properties -- mostly Hampton Inns). Once in the room -- a dirty film was around the inside of the jacuzzi (total turn off) -- and a hair on the bottom -- with black flecks of ???? coming out of the drains or pumps. This was the reason why I came ...for the large oversized tub -- which I did not want to use at this point. I was on the first floor -- and the people upstairs were running and jumping over and over again -- it sounded like kids doing some kind of flips maybe? The ceilings and floors are very thin. I did not stay overnight -- as I was just not relaxed or happy after the "little missteps". And worse --I spent my money to pay for the room -- which was not cheap -- and added some points to get the upgrade -- so I was out over $160 plus points for a not so nice experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Donna S
Kimberly J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area), responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

I am so sorry to hear about your stay. I sent you a personal email to rectify the situation, It is not a practice for us to have dirty jacuzzi tubs. I have taken the actions neccessary to make sure this never happens again. Hampton Inn stands behind it's 100% guarantee, if youre not happy, you dont pay. I have refunded you for your stay, and I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best Regards,

Kimberly Jones

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The staff at this hotel go out of their way to help you every time I stay. When I first stayed at this Hotel, I thought, "Boy- I must have hit them on a great day"- But I have stayed here several times now, and the staff is just marvelous! The breakfast staff will stay out of the kitchen and help everyone with what they need. Not like other Hotels, where the breakfast staff is non existent. These people always acknowledge "Good Morning and Have a nice day" to everyone! A nice way to start off your day.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blackwood
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Courtyard Deptford
Courtyard Deptford
#2 of 3 in Deptford
Best Western Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)? Share your experiences!