“Clean, Comfortable”

Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blackwood
Edmeston, United States
“Clean, Comfortable”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hamptons have the most comfortable beds !!! They are very consistant, clean, comfortable rooms, no surprises. This hotel is located near lots of restaurants. When I know I am going to be in the Turnersville area, I know I will be staying at this Hampton Inn

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2014

It was hard to get in and out of parking lot. Some of the front desk people were not as friendly as they could have been. Room was okay, but nothing special. Breakfast was okay, but once again nothing special. Internet speed was tolerable, but slow at times.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kimberly J, Manager at Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area), responded to this review, February 27, 2014
I would like to reach out to you, to find out about your stay. I would like to think that my staff has exceptional customer service. I understand that you had a mediocre stay with us, and I would like to find out what we can do to make your next stay with us outstanding. If you have time, please contact me directly at kimberly.a.jones@hilton.com.

I look forward to speaking with you.
Northfield, New Jersey
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I picked this hotel in an area where there are not many other choices. It is a clean and adequate facility for my needs at the time. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The room was adequate and clean.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our family of 7 had a really nice time staying over the weekend of Feb 8/9. Check-in went very smoothly and our rooms were very comfortable. What a nice surprise to see a sticky note on our headboard that all our duvet covers were also freshly laundered for each new arrival. The bed was most comfortable and the room was clean. The hot continental breakfast was excellent too, there were the usual dry cereals and waffle maker, but the western omelet and sautéed potatoes were most delicious-kudos to the cook! Our only complaint was that the sound proofing in the room was quite poor. The front door did not block out any noise made by guests walking in the hallway and the ceiling seemed to resonate the heavy footsteps of the adults and the happy running/jumping of the children. That went on until late at night. But overall, a very nice value for what we paid and the convenience of the location near the Turnersville Assembly Hall will bring us back to this location.

Belle Mead, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn because I was having same day surgery in the area. I was so pleased by the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the manner in which I was treated! The hotel was clean and quiet and I particularly enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. In my opinion, Hampton Inns are my choice when staying away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Lake Arrowhead, CA, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have stayed a few times at this hotel due to proximity of the hotel to family we are visiting in New Jersey. The amenities are wonderful, the staff helpful and the rooms are great for relaxing or doing business. The beds are really comfortable! Great hotel.

Coatesville, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a last minute need for a hotel for our family due to extreme weather that knocked out power to our home. I booked this hotel online and it surpassed our expectations. We were exhausted when we checked in and the staff was very efficient and accomodating. They got us into our room without delay and answered any questions in a friendly and accomodating manner.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blackwood
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Blackwood
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Courtyard Glassboro Rowan University
Fairfield Inn Deptford
Fairfield Inn Deptford
#1 of 3 in Deptford
Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel
Best Western Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)? Share your experiences!