Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
$76
$85
Inn at Voorhees(Voorhees)
$117
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastatlantic cityfamily weddingsouth jerseybusiness centerhotel staffgreat place to stayenjoyed my staywould stay here againthe breakfast areapleasant stayconvenient locationblack horse pikebusiness tripbagels
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I picked this hotel in an area where there are not many other choices. It is a clean and adequate facility for my needs at the time. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The room was adequate and clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our family of 7 had a really nice time staying over the weekend of Feb 8/9. Check-in went very smoothly and our rooms were very comfortable. What a nice surprise to see a sticky note on our headboard that all our duvet covers were also freshly laundered for each new arrival. The bed was most comfortable and the room was clean. The hot continental breakfast was excellent too, there were the usual dry cereals and waffle maker, but the western omelet and sautéed potatoes were most delicious-kudos to the cook! Our only complaint was that the sound proofing in the room was quite poor. The front door did not block out any noise made by guests walking in the hallway and the ceiling seemed to resonate the heavy footsteps of the adults and the happy running/jumping of the children. That went on until late at night. But overall, a very nice value for what we paid and the convenience of the location near the Turnersville Assembly Hall will bring us back to this location.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn because I was having same day surgery in the area. I was so pleased by the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the manner in which I was treated! The hotel was clean and quiet and I particularly enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. In my opinion, Hampton Inns are my choice when staying away from home.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have stayed a few times at this hotel due to proximity of the hotel to family we are visiting in New Jersey. The amenities are wonderful, the staff helpful and the rooms are great for relaxing or doing business. The beds are really comfortable! Great hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a last minute need for a hotel for our family due to extreme weather that knocked out power to our home. I booked this hotel online and it surpassed our expectations. We were exhausted when we checked in and the staff was very efficient and accomodating. They got us into our room without delay and answered any questions in a friendly and accomodating manner.