“We expected better.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Finley Avenue
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We are a family of foodies, who own and work in more than one eatery. This was chosen as the place for a (major) birthday celebration of the main foodie, my hubby. The 6 of us ordered a wide variety of foods. No one was completely happy with any dish. It was started by some famous chef a year or so ago, so we thought it would be top notch. What a disappointment. I read the previous reviews; we reconsidered, but went anyway. We won't be back and will not recommend to others.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was excited to see a new eatery open up but was disappoined when I walked in. The place was somewhat austere. I enjoyed the food and thought is was fairly priced. But the lack of ambience would make me think twice about comeing back.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Am not so sure that the new version of the old Due Terre can match the new version. We dined there for lunch recently and were not impressed. Service still good. Lacks warmth and food not great.

1  Thank CTNan
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Remodeling has converted an intimate and fairly elegant dining area to a single large room crowded with small tables more suitable for a bridge or mah-jongg tournament than a venue for fine dining. That said, service is attentive, food is good if priced above what we consider suitable for the ambiance and portions are generous.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Since the change over from Due Terre it is no longer on my list of places to dine. The big open space is loud and very annoying for dinner conversation.