“Nice cozy place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jackets required
“Nice cozy place”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We just stumbled upon this place on a beautiful day. The atmosphere and food was very nice. Relaxing and cozy. I will go back there.

• Visited May 2013

Bernardsville, New Jersey
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I ate dinner at the Claremont Tavern yesterday with our 2 teenage sons and we could not have been more pleased with the meal. The food, the service, and the atmosphere were all first rate.

• Visited May 2013
Neshanic Station, New Jersey
“Great Find!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I were out and about and had some time to kill on a Saturday afternoon. As always he was hungry so we stopped in for a quick bite. This is a new favorite place! Hubby had the Bayou Burger and I had the Chipotle Turkey Burger - both were outstanding. I could not pass up a "side" of the beer mac & cheese. This could have easily been a meal, I ended up having a bite to try it (very good) and brought it home. Waiter and bartender were very friendly. We will make sure to go back.

• Visited March 2013
Monroe, New Jersey
“A great discovery! A new favorite!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I had lunch with friends at the Claremont Tavern today for the first time. Without a doubt, I will return there again and again! It's a new favorite. The food is fantastic. The service is wonderful. I had the calamari (great!), the Bayou Burger (greater!) and sweet potato fries (greatest I have ever had!). Fun, casual place, with an upstairs room for special events. The Claremont Tavern is a gem!

• Visited February 2013
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Great casual food and excellent service”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hadn't visited this place in about a year and decided to try it again. I had the sirloin tips and crab cake entree and it was terrific! Very unusual flavors to pair together and it was a real surprise. The wife was craving a burger and she loved it. Our server had only been working there one month and she was very good and had a great personality. The upstairs can get noisy with kids so be mindful of that. We will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2013