“Great Find!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jackets required
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I were out and about and had some time to kill on a Saturday afternoon. As always he was hungry so we stopped in for a quick bite. This is a new favorite place! Hubby had the Bayou Burger and I had the Chipotle Turkey Burger - both were outstanding. I could not pass up a "side" of the beer mac & cheese. This could have easily been a meal, I ended up having a bite to try it (very good) and brought it home. Waiter and bartender were very friendly. We will make sure to go back.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I had lunch with friends at the Claremont Tavern today for the first time. Without a doubt, I will return there again and again! It's a new favorite. The food is fantastic. The service is wonderful. I had the calamari (great!), the Bayou Burger (greater!) and sweet potato fries (greatest I have ever had!). Fun, casual place, with an upstairs room for special events. The Claremont Tavern is a gem!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hadn't visited this place in about a year and decided to try it again. I had the sirloin tips and crab cake entree and it was terrific! Very unusual flavors to pair together and it was a real surprise. The wife was craving a burger and she loved it. Our server had only been working there one month and she was very good and had a great personality. The upstairs can get noisy with kids so be mindful of that. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went for a late night bite on tuesday night. There were not many people there, so we chose the table by the window in the bar room. The menu is innovative and interesting. Don't expect meatloaf here. We had steak and blu on skewers that were wrapped in a honey bacon. Fabulous. It is innovative American fare. Green bean fries-great. Prices are average-not bad, not great. We will come back again for sure!

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I come here all the time and we've never been disappointed. Great burgers, great personal pizza's, great appetizers and entrées...you really can't go wrong! A really nice spot for a beer and a good dinner.