“A great dining experience”
Review of Bistro Seven Three

Bistro Seven Three
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Seven Three is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Located just across from the Bernardsville train station, this small BYO place has the ambiance and food quality to make it worth the trip. Full disclosure I live in Bernardsville but we regularly travel around the area and into NYC for dinner. With a place like this, I don't have too. I had the osso bucco and it was fall off the bone tender and seasoned well. The calamari appetizer is maybe the best I've had in two years. As a BYO, the bill stays reasonable as you get to bring your own favorite vintage.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Seven Three

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We enjoyed our meal on or last visit, but this last visit was very disappointing. We went with family and each time we go with my brother-in-law I ask him to rate the meal from 1 to 10. He gave Bistro 73 a one (1). The food tasted like is was prepared before hand and reheated. I'm sorry to say, for the cost of the food, I have much better choices locally and won't be going back.

3  Thank Ratty_dad
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Reasonable prices with a quaint NYC type atmosphere makes this bistro a must when in the area.
Diverse menu, excellent service, BYOB. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed November 17, 2012

had my engagement dinner here last month. they were more than accommodating to our large-ish party (21 people).

Minor gaff - we were seated later than expected; however, they allowed us to stay past closing. Service was great, especially considering how many of us there were. Everyone was very attentive.

The food was delish- everyone commented on how good everything was. We are going back this Sunday to celebrate two birthdays.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Great owner, great chef and great location

The food is excellent, fun atmosphere. We've been several times; strong recommendation.