“Sandy business travel”

Days Inn Berlin Voorhees
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Spent 3 weeks in central and south NJ. Tried 4 different brand hotels at low/moderate cost. Stayed 7 nights in Berlin. Berlin Days Inn was the best value of the four hotels I stayed at.

Convenient location for driving to NJ coast and to Philly. Room was excellent for the cost. Computer wireless connection was consistently good. Recommend this hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give us this review. Please know that your feedback is extremely vluable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be and we hope to offer our hospitality again to you in future

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed here in December for 2 weeks and were very happy with the customer service!! Neil and Chris were so helpful with what ever we needed. The price was right and we will be staying there again in January.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give us this review. please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuning to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be and we hope to offer our hospitality again to you in the future

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Having to travel for work pretty often can be a real pain. My concern was comfort and security (I received both); after a long day at work (new job training etc). I reached out to a co-worker and they referred me to this hotel (I owe them a thank you lunch for this great tip).

From the moment I made my reservation until my departure this hotel was really a gem. My room was a dream and the staff is four star quality. The king side bed very nice, lots of pillows; bathroom shower is a TEN.and the size of the room is really amazing and the morning breakfast (thank you for the morning joe).

This hotel is really quiet and a pleasure to stay at. I reached out to my company vp to let them know this should be our company recommended hotel for its employees who have to travel to the corporate office.

Its nice to be in a place away from home and not worry about where you are going to rest for the night. This is my hotel when I have to travel in this area.

Just a side note: if you are a chinese food lover please check the front desk for the China Gourmet restaurant the food is really good,

For the price I was treated like a queen thanks Mike K. for the great service.

Room Tip: my room was in the back of the hotel and it was really, really quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to givs us this review. please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuning to focus on making each every guest experience the best it can be and we hope to offer our hospitalityn again to you inthe future

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've been to a lot of hotels and this one is just right for the price. The room was bigger than any other i've been too, everything was clean.
I had a king size bed an actually got 5 large fluffy pillows. I'm serious about the pillows, I'm a pillow person. the bed was comfy and you can make the room any temperature so I was comfortable.
the staff was super friendly and every time i saw someone they would ask me how i was and if everything was ok.
the breakfast spread looked awesome and it was open from 630-1030, but i was visiting friends who took me out so i didn't actually eat there. they have a computer in the lobby where you can surf the internet if needed.
the hotel rooms are inside, so you're not walking right to the outside, hopefully this helps those with children or who are uncomfortable with outside facing rooms. I always lock the deadbolt no matter what and it was secure.
the rooms are pretty soundproof, i didn't hear anything from any other room, not even water running so it's quiet.

Room Tip: The hotel sits on 73, it's kind of awkward to get into but it's not far from anything. 20 m...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give us this review. please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we wil utilize your respose by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experince the best it can be and we hope to offer our hospitality again in the future.
Days Inn Berlin, NJ

Reviewed November 29, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 16, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 15, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnberlin, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berlin
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Blackwood
Travelers Lodge
Travelers Lodge
#1 of 2 in Atco

Been to Days Inn Berlin Voorhees? Share your experiences!