“Terrible odor.”

Days Inn Berlin Voorhees
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in NJ for a funeral. The funeral parlor recommended this place. When we arrived I was very disappointed in the place but figured we can tolerate it for one night. The smell in the halls were sickening. There were broken items in our room lights, door ect ect. Had to walk in the front entrance with 3 guys standing in the front of the motel drinking beer and stumbling all over the place. If I was traveling alone i would have left. There are many other motels in the area check them out......

Room Tip: no pool, fitness center or restaurant. They do serve a continental breakfast wheich we passed on so...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

I apologize that your experience was anyting less than satisfying. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis, In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Sincerely
Days Inn Berlin NJ

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel was not very clean. We checked in late at night, and when we got to our room there was a strong disenfectant smell. Which since the room was not very clean, I wondered what the smell was from. The bathroom door was filthy, I was afraid to touch anything.
I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

Thank you for the review. We are very sorry for your unpleasant experience at our hotel. We will look into the matter to correct it. We hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

i stay here often on business trips. Excellent staff and clean at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
daysinnberlin, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to say to see you again soon!

Neal

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Love how helpful staff is. Many of my questions answered with a positive attitude. I traveled with my 11 and 13 yro kids and grandma. We felt safe. No weird people just other families. We stayed to visit sahara sams from NYC on NJT trains.

Staff helped us get cab info and menus for food. Wawa is across from the hotel, loved that! Breakfast here was corn bread, bagels,cereal, juice,coffee,milk,bananas, etc. all fresh! Staff refills as needed and quickly which is great! I asked that my room windows be cleaned and they were. The upstairs people were letting the kids stomp and jump at 11:30 at night, I called the front desk and it was taking care of. I didnt hear any other noise.

I wish I had a car I'd spend at least 4days there and go to the water park. Beds were comfy and clean. I do recommed the cleaning lady dust at least twice a week hard core dusting at least once a week. There is a walmart ,ihop and other eats around driving a short distance. No walking here it's too far. There is a chinese food and nail salon up the road.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Neal P, General Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Dear Marilyn
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule. Please know that your comments is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuning to focus on making each and every Guest experience the best it can be, we hope to be service to you in the future.
Again Thank you.
Sincerely
Days Inn Berlin NJ

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Our stay was nice, very nice breakfast bar, and staff was very hospital, specifically Neil. He was very kind and attentive. Only down side was the sinks in both the rooms we rented were draining very, very slow. Brought to Neil's attention. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: The Berlin Days Inn is definitely a "go to" when in need of a hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will utilize your comments to provide the best experience to future guests.

Days Inn Berlin

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Clean and freindly atmosphere have stayed here almost every week for the last two months never had any problems. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Non-smoking works for me
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John L
Neal P, Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We value your opinion and look forward to seeing you again.

Days Inn Berlin

Reviewed April 8, 2012

The place was clean for its price, however, we didn't feel safe at all. I was with my 2 kids and my husband. It was so noisy that we didn't sleep because we couldn't. You can hear every footsteps from upstairs, every time hey flush the toilet, you could hear the next door having sex, the room next to us there were about 5 guys playing cards, all night they were so loud, they could be doing something else for all I know. My husband was approach by a pimp to have a good time in front of my kids while I was checking in. One of the pimp told the girl to get in the hotel to wash up. I wouldn't recommend this place for someone who has kids. The only reason we booked here was because it was the closest at Sahara Oasis and it was the cheapest. Still not worth, for the sake of the kids!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay at the top floor so you won't hear footsteps, but if you have kids please don't stay he...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tristan1429
jamiesuarez, General Manager at Days Inn Berlin Voorhees, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule. I apologize that your experince was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expecatation to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extermely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. in addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to seeve you. Again; I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at Phone: (856) 767-7711

Days Inn Berlin, NJ

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berlin
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees
#4 of 4 in Voorhees
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
#1 of 28 in Mount Laurel

Been to Days Inn Berlin Voorhees? Share your experiences!