“Consistently good food and service!”

Filomena Cucina Rustica
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Consistently good food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Another wonderful meal at Filomena Cucina Rustica in Berlin, NJ. Great food, beautiful room, comfortable setting and great service. Their specials are always interesting, tonight was soft shell crab appetizer, a veal special and a swordfish special. Our server tonight was Michael, he has been there a few years, very helpful and made the whole meal very relaxing! Again, always consistent, food and service. I look forward to going back!

• Visited August 2013

Mid-Atlantic
“Fabulous Farm to Fork Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We just returned from Filomena's. We had options from the South Jersey Farm to Fork menu this week. It was the best! The fresh Jersey fruit in the first course Summer salad with the raspberry pomegranate vinaigrette was a great combination. The second course was the Porcini Mushroom & Summer pea risotto. My husband had the Kung Pao style calamari . He raved about it so much that we ended up sharing the choices. Both were delicious. I never tasted calamari so crispy & tasty with the wasabi peas. We both chose the Duck entrees. What a great selection. They were done to perfection! For dessert, the panna cotta was topped with berries. I haven't had a meal like this in a long time. Please enjoy the bounty of produce from New Jersey at Filomena's. you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Williamstown, NJ
“Not Worth the Wait”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I made reservations for 6:30 p.m. on Saturday for 10 (2 kids) and we were seated at that time. However, our food did not arrive until 7:56 p.m. and only after I complained that the large party who arrived after us were being served their meals! Our waiter initially stated the kitchen was slow but I explained that wouldn't explain why the other table who placed their orders after us were being served. The manager/owner indicated it was because they had a large party in another room. Again, so?! Our kids were asking why it took so long. Hard to explain that a kitchen is slow or another party is more important. No one refilled our initial drink order and we had to stop a waiter to finally do so 45 minutes into the wait. Once the food arrived it was little more than edible. Nothing delicious but fair. My mother complained on the way out to another manager/owner who apologized. I really did expect a free dessert offered or a coupon to try it again so they can prove they are a great restaurant. Nothing. Well, in the opinion of all of us at the table on Saturday, this restaurant is not worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank dblivy
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Great 25th Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We decided to go to Filomena Cucina Rustica in Berlin after we saw an ad for a $25 4 course meal with free glass of house wine celebrating their 25th Anniversary, although I don't think this restaurant was here for 25 years I was not going to argue as it was a great deal. For appetizers we got stuffed artichokes with prosciutto ham and grilled shrimp with eggplant caponata both were extremely good, the second course was just soup and salad and were good. The entrees we got were shrimp and scallops with fettucinne pasta topped with baby arugula and tomatoes yummy and stuffed chicken with Mac & cheese very filling. For dessert and we did save room was panna cotta with fresh berries on top (perfect) and mini cannolis, We were impressed enough we will now make this a regular stop.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MatthewE446
Kirkwood, New Jersey
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

All the items on the menu are made to order and seasoned to perfection. I have sampled many items on the menu and have enjoyed each so much, I can not pick my favorite. The servers are attentive and friendly, but not intrusive. Nice warm atmosphere, good for romantic evening or just family gathering.

Visited February 2013