“What happened?”

Collingswood, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What happened?”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I used to love this place. The food was excellent. The atmosphere was wonderful. Went there about a week ago and it was horrid. I ordered the chicken and broccoli and my husband ordered the sesame chicken. When I tell you this food was awful, I mean it! My husbands meal was barely chicken. It seemed like scraps of chicken skin covered in breading and sauce. It's supposed to be plump and delicious. My broccoli and chicken was sub par...you would think I ordered it from a corner shop chinese place...
I won't be going back. Years ago, it was excellent. Now it's just garbage.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank DeenaG330

“Yum!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Love this place, especially the drive thru window!! They have great food, and the sushi is amazing. Also love that u can watch the chef prepare the sushi exactly to your liking!!

2 Thank Beennuts
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A real treat!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I have fond memories of my childhood when going out to a Chinese restaurant was a real treat. I re-lived those memories on a couple of different visits going to and from Atlantic City, from my home in Philly. The food is especially tasty and good - but don't get me wrong: this is the Americanized "Cantonese Cuisine" of my childhood, not authentic Chinese food. Dishes like Spare Ribs, Shrimp in Lobster Sauce, General Tso's Chicken, Egg Foo Young, etc. The service is very good, the place is very clean and attractive, the prices are moderate ... what's not too like?

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank buddmar
New Jersey
“Twice Satisfied”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I find it difficult to find good black bean sauce in the area. This place has it. Not only good but they don't skimp on the chicken like other places do. Only negative would be that although the wonton soup is tasty, twice it came out luke warm.

1 Thank psa24
Berlin, New Jersey
“This place is my favorite”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I love this place. Food is fresh, tasty and cooked to order. Linen table cloths, great service. I love sushi, and was reluctant to order it from here, but when I did, i was VERY IMPRESSED. Excellent.

Rob and Nicki, Berlin, NJ