“Best Pizza in Western Union County”
Review of DiMaio's

DiMaio's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The pizza has a thin crust and is consistent on every visit. Sal makes a great pizza. You can eat in or take out and the place is a BYOB which makes it even better.

1  Thank 101,969

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We dine here frequently since the food is superb and the service is excellent. The menu is not extensive but is varied with several pasta choices, fish, veal, and beef as well as daily specials which vary. Each meal is prepared fresh. Make sure you try the homemade sausage.
And do not skip the desserts.

2  Thank Traveler0922
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Dimaio's is one of our favorite restaurants. We have been here a couple of times and love it so much we had our engagement party here. I cannot say enough about the food it is absolutely delicious. The restaurant itself is BYOB which is a particular feature we love. The food tastes fresh and authentic and I have never ordered anything I didn't like here. We took my parents for dinner one night and they fell in love with it too. My mom is throwing my bridal shower here because our guests at our engagement dinner raved about the food. They have a mushroom appetizer that is to die for and the penne vodka is delicious. The owner is very nice and if there is something you want that is not on the menu, they do their best to accomodate you so ask them if there's something you want and don't see it. What a great place!!!

2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I were visiting her mom who lives in Berkeley Heights. We sometimes take her out for dinner and let her choose the eatery. She chose DiMaio's. It is only a couple of miles from her house. I have to say that the chicken parm that I ordered was one of if not the best I have ever had. The chicken was thick and delicious. I would suggest though that they be a little more generous with their salads. While it was good, there was only one small cherry tomato in mine. It definitely needed some company. I would return though just to try the chicken parm again. BYOB

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We always bring friends and relatives there, and they're always surprised. Last visit we had a fresh octopus salad that was out of this world, and my cousin had osso buco that he said was the best he's ever had. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it. No liquor license, so bring your own wine. The right-hand half of the building (separate entrance) is a pizzeria that's the best for miles around.

2  Thank 74HarryRuby