“First but not last time....”

East Japanese and Asian Fusion Restau
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My first time here but not my last. Very good food good presentation. Lots of choices. Great place for lunch with the half price menu.

2  Thank Patrizia P

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I cant say enough about this Asian- fusion type place. Great fried rice, excellent sushi and Dumplins. The bad...service is bad. Not sure why...food is good, it keeps me going, but service is really not good.

2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I eat here at least 4 times a month. Currently, they have half-priced sushi (eat-in only) on Mondays through Thursdays. We take our bottle of wine, order from the specially priced sushi menu, and enjoy a fantastic meal.

Here's the thing. The sushi is fantastic. There are many different selections, it's high quality, and consistent. We can say that with confidence because we eat there so often. However, some people get frustrated that the service can be slow. Since it IS such a popular restaurant, especially later in the week, the more crowded it is, the longer you have to wait. We get that, and appreciate that fact, that they are making all of the sushi rolls to order. We will tell you how we experience the most success. Generally, if you arrive before 6pm, your sushi will come out quickly. If you come after 7:30pm, your sushi will probably come out quickly. If you sit down anytime between 6-7:30pm, you might be waiting awhile.

Our advice is to have a glass of wine and relax. It's a pleasant atmosphere and the service is always friendly. We have eaten sushi in many different places and are happy to say that our favorite is only a short drive away. We have yet to find a place that can beat the quality and the price!

With that said, if there are members in your party that don't want sushi, they do have a full menu of different types of popular dishes.

Also, if you are looking for hibachi, you will likely be disappointed. We have experienced hibachi here, and while the food is good, the experience is lacking. When we want hibachi, we go to Benihana. When we want great sushi, we go here. :)

Enjoy!

2  Thank carpediem29
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

If you love Thai, Japanese or Chinese food you could do better My meal of tempura was greasy and thick with covering. My friends had Thai food. Some of the worst I have tasted. Service was spotty. The soup was. Served barely warm. I sent it back and it seemed almost cooler. There are many better places in this area!!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants near home. They have an interesting menu, combining Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Indonesian. Their sushi presentation is delightfully whimsical. The decor is airy with a very Asian style with carved separators and collage laminated murals.

We tend to order sushi because it's healthier than the delicious, but high calorie, sambals, but everything is good.

2  Thank GeekGhoddess