“My visits to this restaurant”
Review of Wagon Wheel Cafe

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bergenfield, New Jersey
“My visits to this restaurant”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We happen to go to this small restaurant at least 4 to 5 times in a month. It is a local American Italian Cusine restaurant with fresh sea food and a great selections. The atmosphere is very friendly and comfortable. The service is very good and the price is fair. The only reason why we do not rate this restaurant a five star restaurant is due to the attitude of a manager which name we do not remember. She is an older lady that seems to be burned out and very moody towards the customers. She gets upset if the waiters interact with the customers not remembering that they work for their tips, "I think she should retire". Otherwise, we highly recommend this restaurant to anyone locally trying to enjoy a great night with Karaoke, music and tasty food.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank lizz b

Oradell, New Jersey
“Ick”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Used to go for music. Sometimes I ate there but it was a matter of being very hungry. I remember fish so greasy that at first I thought it was a sauce.

1 Thank Christine F
Dumont, nj
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Sliced Steak(?) Ever !”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Was there 1/26/13 for an early dinner- wife and I ordered sliced steak- HORRIBLE !!-- I asked for medium rare, and she asked for medium, we were given well done , over saturated meat .. with caned mushrooms- I have never sent back a meal in my life, but we both did this time, was given a 2nd dinner- although not quite as well done, (this time we requested rare), it was still really bad- felt like it was more like pot roast, or a bad cut of steak- Never again

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank JoeMelk
Dumont, New Jersey
“German Style Food Served Here”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I like German food every now and then and this restaurant serves it on Thursdays, and it's nearby; also, the food id pretty good.

Wyckoff, New Jersey
“Very Old Decor”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

When we went there I ordered a $10.95 blackened shrimp appetizer and it only had 3 average size (x-large) shrimp on the plate. My spouse got baked clams and they were hard and rubbery. Our main courses tasted good. The decor is very old and the bathroom is even older and not very clean looking.

• Visited May 2012