“Our new favorite place”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family has a house at the shore. We always make it a point to go to Connolly Station when we are down. Recently, we went to to view the damages from the storm. The staff at Connolly Station remembered us from the summer and even remembered my son has a glutin allergy. We feel at home at Connolly Station. The food is delicious. (much better than you would think for a pub). The steak I had the other night was second to none. I highly recommend this restaurant. They also have another location in Point Pleasant. They were severly damaged in the flood so we weren't able to visit them this time. We can't wait until we are back down the shore to visit the restaurants. It's a place to put on your list for a good time.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Food and service was good. We had a party of 50 people and they did a nice job with set up and buffet dinner. Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The ribs were good, place has that pub food mentality. No matter where you go a good pub is a place of delight. Connolly Station fits that build.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stopped in for a beer before we went to dinner. Nice spacious bar and bartender was pretty cool too.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went for early dinner on a weekend while doing work in the area. Not the greatest decor, typical bar/tavern stuff, but I really don't care about that stuff as long as the food and service are good. We sat at the bar and received EXCELLENT service. Very attentive, accommodating and friendly. Had a salad which really hit the spot, shared a dish with my husband and food was brought out on two plates without even asking. They were setting up for music when we were leaving, didn't get to hear it but judging by the number of people that started coming in, I am sure it was good.